ehbeth, I know your middle name!

ehBeth

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:59 am
are you a little green-eyed blonde, Merry A?

c'mon littlek - think - you know who the little chocolate snarfing imp is
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:03 am
Not blond, not green-eyed, no, Bethie. But I heard you say very distinctly "Nobody leaves here alive."

<And, yes, I know who the green-eyed one is, having actually met her once. Notice, she's afeared to enter this room.>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:25 am
hehehehe

I figgered you'd know, M.A. You know all the goils :wink:
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 02:17 pm
jespah wrote:
Her middle name is Sacagawea. Who's? I dunno, anyone's.

Hey! I know who that is!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 02:51 pm
My hair is blonde, I do love chocolate, but my eyes are blue-green, and I adamantly deny knowing ehBeth's middle name. Not that I'm not curious, you understand.

<reading with interest>
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 03:03 pm
I'm not talking. (I hate pain)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 03:32 pm
Well it couldn't be this blue-eyed, light brown haired chocolate lover you're talking about, Bethie.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 04:07 pm
Meanwhile, I thought I heard that dys and diane will be taking off tomorrow from NM to FL in an RV.
I'm thinking: what about their cat? Can dys and diane stay friends while couped up in an RV for days and miles? And can the other folks in the RV parks along the way tolerate dys? Will they post updates? Did they get the peanuts? Any chance they might come by VA? So many questions.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 04:42 pm
Nobody, and I mean NOBODY tolerates the DYS. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE goes 100% one way or the other. (what cat?)
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:20 pm
Peeking around corner, Diane tip toes into the room to see if there is any chocolate to be had. Wearing her favorite T-shirt with the words, "Hand over the chocolate and no one gets hurt," she checks her mostly gray blonde hair and makes sure green eyes don't show a sign of smeared mascara.

AHA!!! I see a box of Bethie's favorite chocolate on the coffee table. Hee, hee, hee, I love living dangerously. Besides, Dys and I are leavin' this joint early in the morning.

Ah Bethie, poor girl, your secret is safe with me. Well, with Dys and me........
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 07:30 pm
Aha! It's Diane!
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:41 pm
Yes, my pretty, so be careful where you leave your chocolates and be careful to whom you tell your middle name. I have nooo mercy!!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 11:10 pm
I know, it's Hyacinth..
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 07:48 am
That's Boo Kay, thank you very much.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 07:52:24