(Just venting - not interesting - no need to look)

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:19 pm
oooooo hugging.

rule : 1)
everyone keep thier clothes on in this group hug.
we got young'ns on board.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:21 pm
the youngin's are the ones need need to be taking notes from... sheeze i tell ya...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:24 pm
<slips jeans back on, eyes darting back and forth, wondering if anyone saw>
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:26 pm
i saw and took pictures... hehehe
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:30 pm
<Embarrassed , realizing it is not cute panty day....>
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

I had a rotten childhood and yet there was good too. I remember vividly when my father would come home drunk (mean drunk) and I would deliberately put myself in his path so he would hit me rather than one of the younger kids. I turned out ok though. I'm 65 now and divorced as of 4 years ago. I fully expected to become lonely and withdrawn. Instead I sing (karaoke) and band hawks for U. S. Fish and Wildlife. As a matter of fact I sing tonight. Ride it out, my friend. No one knows what's over the horizon.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

( shines mirror on shoes )

I didnt see anything

HONEST!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:33 pm
good advice bob.
and so very true.

If every day you realize that the yesterday no longer exists and tomorrow is just a thought, then you will be able to think your way through things a bit easier.
it is simpler to take things one day at a time or one minute at a time then try to tackle things that are out of your control
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:35 pm
The past has passed and the future is undetermined. But the present....that's a gift, which is why we call it the present. :wink:
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:36 pm
It's certainly comforting to know that people care.

A2K is such a lovable place!
My online refugee... again and again.

Joe Nation wrote:

Ask yourself one question: How do I want my life to be different?

Now, Joe... Are you sure you want to dig into that?
I woke up just fine. Everything was fine. Everything was normal. And then... urgh!!

I'm in a vip room at an airport, far far away from home. I don't have a plane ticket, as of yet, and all that comes into my head is.... What should I do? I have until 11PM to decide.

I seriously have no desire to go anywhere nor see anyone...

If I'm smart enough.. I'll go home... sleep it off... and start a brighter day tomorrow.

But as of right now... I'm going hunting.... for that hug thread!
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:37 pm
Wait! something happened here...
Hmm... maybe I shouldn't idle away at the post reply page again.. hehehe
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:42 pm
bobsmythhawk wrote:
I had a rotten childhood and yet there was good too. I remember vividly when my father would come home drunk (mean drunk) and I would deliberately put myself in his path so he would hit me rather than one of the younger kids. I turned out ok though. I'm 65 now and divorced as of 4 years ago. I fully expected to become lonely and withdrawn. Instead I sing (karaoke) and band hawks for U. S. Fish and Wildlife. As a matter of fact I sing tonight.

Awww... That's an amazing story. Very sad too. I'm glad you found your peace within.

Quote:
Ride it out, my friend. No one knows what's over the horizon.

This is very uplifting, thanks!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:51 pm
group hug starts here ....

soup. Very Happy that's nice.

My New Year's resolution to to have more picnics. If I make it to the East Coast this year, I'm making sure soup and bobsmythhawk are comin' on a picnic with me. bobsmythhawk can recommend the best birding sites to start the day.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 03:25 am
Fank oo for my hug Kristie.
0 Replies

bobsmythhawk

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 04:11 am
My group hug might be a little clumsy. I'm out of practice. Hope I don't hurt anyone.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 02:26:41