(Just venting - not interesting - no need to look)

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:20 am
What is up with the Universe?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Evil or Very Mad

I am so angry at life right now. SO super pissed.

I saw the thread by crazielady "Do you believe in destiny-fate? Do you believe that things happen for a reason?"

Whether things happen for a reason or not... I don't know. But in case it does, if it does, and in case my life is all mapped out, I better be waiting for something damn good.

Being 23 sucks!!! as it did at 22 and as it probably will be at 24. Complaining about life seems to be something we all do at any age, anyhow. Or so it seems...

I am under the impression that this is a fase (yes, a fase! young adulthood... ?) in which everything is unclear, unknown, unsure, unreasonable and unreachable.

A phase in which you're just not there yet.

A phase in which my parents still have major psychological power over me, and they think I'm going to fail. Hell! Even, I think I'm going to fail.

NO! <shaking head>
I refuse to think I'm going to fail. I simply fear so. There's a difference.

Ahhh... the fear of failing.

The decisions I make are my own. The mistakes I make are my own, and I'm taking them with me in this journey, ain't I?

I know my baggage is quite full, but stop criticizing; I'll be the one carrying them on.

I'm getting druk tonight.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,676 • Replies: 34
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:23 am
getting druk will solve nothing....get drunk instead....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:24 am
Ahhh youth...wasted on the young...
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:29 am
Panzade,
You really made me laugh. You're the coolest! I hope you know that...

No wait! I've already told littlek she's the coolest...
Hmm... err... oops.

Sorry, you guys will have to share the spot.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:31 am
Re: (Just venting - not interesting - no need to look)
superjuly wrote:

I know my baggage is quite full, but stop criticizing; I'll be the one carrying them on.

I think you're only allowed 70 lbs of luggage these days. :wink:
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:34 am
superjuly wrote:
Panzade,
You really made me laugh. You're the coolest! I hope you know that...

Oi! No me digas Brasileira

Littlek is so kewl...
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:37 am
Kristie wrote:

Not you too, Kristie. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:43 am
superjuly wrote:
Kristie wrote:

Not you too, Kristie. Crying or Very sad

Not me too what? I was just trying to make you smile. Sad
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:47 am
Then give me a special hug, too!?

Well... It sounds like 70lbs is my mistake allowance. :\
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:49 am
Funny people:o)

I hope your parents arnt telling you you are going to fail, they should do nothing but help and encourage you.If they are calling you a failure tell them they have failed at being parents.

That aside.

At your age I had a crap job a sense of being a nobody and getting nowhere but a gorgeous boyfriend, a fab family got me through it.I was dumped at about 24,boohoo.
For me things changed when I was about 25.(Im 29 now)
I cant really explain it I just got older and wiser.I still have a crap job and no boyfriend and feel a complete failure but my inner sttitude has changed.
The world is not against me.If your in a country that lives above the poverty line then you will have a good chance of making it in life.Just remember Madonna used to work in Dunkin' Donuts.

You will experience many phases as I have, my gloomy one seems to be lasting forever but there are phases of sunshine.I dont know how life is supposed to go but at times just go with the flow and see what happens.

Im still waiting for my something good but thats only if I work at it.Id love to believe in fate but there is no point on relying on it.May as well do stuff til it happens.I remember the actress in monster saying 'I never want to get to the point where Im waiting for things to come to me'.Wise advice.
Things may be slow but if you take action there is no reason why you shouldnt get there.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:50 am
superjuly wrote:
Then give me a special hug, too!?

Well... It sounds like 70lbs is my mistake allowance. :\

Now you don't want the special hug? Fine. Be that way.

:wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:53 am
Here superjuly....for you....

Hugs

:wink:
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:54 am
Please may I have a hug?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:56 am
superjuly wrote:
The decisions I make are my own. The mistakes I make are my own, and I'm taking them with me in this journey, ain't I?

"Mistakes" no, "learning lessons" yes. We all get learning lessons, and we will keep getting them until we learn them.

The pain and suffering that comes from these lessons can be a great reminder of what not to do in the future, and it's also a great way to help others that might experience what ever it is that you have been through, and learned from.

((((BIG HUG))))) and a (((KISS))) for Superjuly! doesn't it feel good to vent? I think it does!

Now, if you go out tonight, no driking and driving missy Very Happy
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 10:58 am
material girl wrote:

I hope your parents arnt telling you you are going to fail, they should do nothing but help and encourage you.If they are calling you a failure tell them they have failed at being parents.

Maybe it's just that I think that they think that I am going to fail.
I am not delivering to the expectations.

My parents (father, specially) are very supportive of me.

Thanks for your thoughts. I have heard before that at 25 things will most likely change and I'll take a different approach to life.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:03 am
paulaj wrote:

Now, if you go out tonight, no driking and driving missy Very Happy

Never. :wink:
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:49 am
from some one who is very close to your age i feel you and understand what youa re going through. i see what i want to do with my life and for every stepp i take forward it seems to leap two feet aheaded making my forward progress seem like im standing still.

I too am very afraid for failure... i see what iwant to to do and then i see what im doing... two things that are not meshing well together at all..

Never did i think the national guard would get in thw way of my life's dreams. maybe it isnt... maybe im letting it get in the way because im scared of reaching my goal and failiing at it.

because i can live with trying to reach it and not fail because i never got to the goal... but i think that if i got to the goal and failed horrible at it then i would be crushed....

yes i know what you all are going to say... tis better to loved and lost then not loved at all...

but is it?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:51 am
do we need to reactivate the hug thread?

<maybe i will anyway>
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 12:08 pm
Soup:

That's short for superjuly.

((((((((((((((((((((superjuly)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ask yourself one question: How do I want my life to be different?

more later.

Joe
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:16 pm
material girl wrote:
Please may I have a hug?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » (Just venting - not interesting - no need to look)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 02:16:42