I Am Becoming A Misanthrope

Letty

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 12:34 pm
Hope those meds don't interfere with your bar bells, Panz.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 12:35 pm
That's what we're hoping too...a big drawback and something that has to be monitored.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 12:38 pm
<still giggling about the loss of Roger's ass>
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 12:39 pm
Very Happy I swear, you folks are fun, fun, fun.

What is the real world, anyway? Think I prefer this one.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 12:43 pm
djjd says,
Quote:
i laughed my ass off

roger says,
Quote:
Me too, and the more people I know, the worse it gets.

ehBeth has been Laughing and Laughing ever since
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 12:44 pm
I hope Roger makes it to Florida 2005
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 12:45 pm
You wanna see it too, doncha? :wink:
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 01:04 pm
ehBeth wrote:
djjd says,
Quote:
i laughed my ass off

roger says,
Quote:
Me too, and the more people I know, the worse it gets.

ehBeth has been Laughing and Laughing ever since

Roger meant Misanthrope, Beth

ie
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 01:06 pm
Meanings are so ephemeral, you rogering Roger.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 01:11 pm
Hear now! Even moondoggy spells it as rodgering when we're on the same thread. He's a little sensitive, ya know.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 01:15 pm
He's a little sensitive?
Did you get waxed this morning, Ratman?

<smooch>
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 02:56 pm
You want to know if Moondoggy waxes? Ask Moondoggy.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 03:03 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 05:39 pm
Quote:
Bear, honey, get yourself and squinney down to Florida next weekend to see Dys and me together with Rae, misti and panzade. Effexor is another one that might help, btw.

I will be in clearwater beach next weekend, if you are in the vicinity the first rounds on me. Cool
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 05:45 pm
BPB- is it a situational thing or is it everpresent? I also feel that way sometimes, it sometimes seems that everyone is getting stupider and meaner by the day. A2K is a welcome relief to that.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 05:56 pm
it is everpresent....
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 06:03 pm
Just know that there are still good people out here. I stopped watching the news everyday that seemed to help. It may be true ignorance is bliss.
0 Replies

Odd Socks

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 10:14 pm
A misanthropist is a fine thing to be.

Watching brief sections of the news lately has made me vaguely less misanthopistic. It's nice how people, who are usually such selfish shitheads, have been helping the people whose lives were devastated by the tsunami.
0 Replies

Portal Star

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:10 pm
Re: I Am Becoming A Misanthrope
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Portal Star wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Not on purpose...it's just happening.... Crying or Very sad

Hey, I know I am going to get in trouble for saying this, and you are going to think I'm an ****... And I probably am for saying it...

But you seriously need to update your wardrobe. I don't care if you're ultra-horny, do a lot of drugs, and work in an 80's cover band, that's just wrong. Please tell me the photos of you are of someone else or really, really, old.

Portal, I am WELL paid for reproducing that eighties big hair spandex look and sound, and I pull it off flawlessly..that's WHY I'm well compensated for it...and my concern for your or anyone elses' opinion on it is valued by the amount of money you're willing to give for it...period. I have to add I find it difficult to believe that even someone from Texas would be dumb enough to think that's my everyday wardrobe although obviously anything is possible.

Now let's address the sarcastic horny remark. I assure you I've had, until I met squinney of course, more quality pussy than most people have jerked off to on the internet, so calm down youngster.....

A. Yes, I am female
B. I don't give a damn how many cats you have had intercourse with
C. I'm glad you don't dress like that everyday. Because that would make you a misanthrope. Being in an 80's cover band is cool. Living in an 80's cover band... not so cool.

D. I am probably one of the least free-spirited, least rebellious artists you will ever meet. I care too much about my physical and emotional health to go cavorting around like most of my artistic counterparts. That **** makes you crazy.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 03:12 pm
Portal honey, who pissed in your cornflakes anyway? Just curious....
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 01:13:35