Need some advice about the answer Thanks cheers

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2017 05:49 pm
Hello everyone, i like my cousin (girl) we know each other since 2013 shes my good friend she almost share everything with me sometimes she ignores me and sometimes she shows interest i like her but im afraid to say express her she doesnt have bf nowadays she is showing very much interest so the question is simple she asked me yesterday that what is the thing that im most afraid to loose i didnt answer her (basically i want to give her good answer so thats the reason im here) i can say her that you are the most important thing to me but that sounds weird coz after all shes my cousin but i do want to say to her that. Need some advice what should i answer her she said that she needs my answer by tomorrow thanks everyone for reading i hope you understand take care
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 264 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2017 08:25 pm
@Someonesissue,
Why does she need your answer by tomorrow?
Someonesissue

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 02:56 am
@jespah,
Hey Jespah, she was kind of forcing me to give her my answer
jespah

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 07:38 am
@Someonesissue,
Then say no.
Someonesissue

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 09:31 am
@jespah,
This is kind of rude, no?
jespah

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 10:40 am
@Someonesissue,
Why should it be rude? You're being pressured to give an answer you're not ready to give yet. THAT is kinda rude.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Need some advice about the answer Thanks cheers
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:28:38