OmSigDAVID hello

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2017 06:33 am
OmSigDAVID
Are you a satanist?

oralloy

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2017 06:40 am
@Delacey71,
It is unfortunately very likely that David has passed away. I was pleased to count him as one of my on-line friends.

I never heard him say anything either pro- or anti-Satan. I would be very surprised if he gave Satan very much thought at all. He did believe very strongly in American freedom however.
Delacey71

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2017 06:47 am
Ah...my commiserations & thank you for the update. He struck me as a very intelligent person, no satanist ever admits they are one, it is a somewhat dated and childish term in any case. There were a few pointers from reading his posts that suggested he may of been certainly a little supportive of the teachings of what is loosely known or termed as “satanism”..no worries
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 14 Nov, 2017 07:44 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

It is unfortunately very likely that David has passed away. I was pleased to count him as one of my on-line friends.

I met him two or three times in real life. It was an interesting encounter to say the least. Very good lasagna was had the first time at Lasagna Ristorante (which was one of his favorite NYC restaurants of all time).
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 01:47 pm
@Delacey71,
Someone who out of the blue calls a long absent member a Satanist has all the hallmarks of a religious nutjob.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » OmSigDAVID hello
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 12:43:14