Are you BORED?

superjuly

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 06:48 am
Me too. Work and school. blarghhh.
But I chose to stay here and do nothing... hehe

Ok... maybe not. I should go back to class.

Later, gator.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2005 07:52 am
RIGHT now I have soooo much work to do... but I can't bring myself to do it... erg.. why why why must work.. must concentrate.. too much ahhh I wanna go home, screw it!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:29 am
Bored again so here I am saying that I am bored just to clarify it with everyone else!!! Someone help me not be bored... maybe I should actually do my work... yeah.. that sounds like a plan!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:19 am
What I wouldnt give for a job where i actually had work to do .
Oh to have a sense of achievement at the end of the day.
Ive just come back from lunch, pre lunch I sat and did IQ tests off the net and movie/film quizzes for about 4 hours.I answered/used the phone about 6 times.
Im so bored I could swear out loud at the top of my voice.
Im sat here thinking 'what the F*** am I doing here'.Ther has got to be more to life than this.
Who can i complain to?I only have myself to blame.

I look on here and i see your thread.Im so glad its not just me that is bored out of their minds.
After I type this Im gonna go back to doing nothing.Help!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:45 am
I feel you MG... the only time I do work is when the boss is around... this place gives me no motivation... I am such a bad worker
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:51 am
Ta m'darlin.
The annoying thing is all I have to do is quit,Ive only myself to blame.
But when I look for jobs all I can find are more office jobs.Id liketo do something creative but when i look at those jobs they are beyond my skills.I looked at evening classes yesterday to get some education but all relevant classes have started already.
I cant believe they dont mind me sitting here doing nothing all day.I answer phones,order stuff and phone colleagues.I work for about 30 minutes, if that, a day.
Sometimes a phone rings, they pick up the phone, hand it to me, its for them and i just hand it back to them!!!!!!Crazy!!!

Dont beat yourself up about it.Its just one of those 'phases'

What job would you like to be doing?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:01 am
I would like to be writing or doing interior design.. or a social worker.. or a psychologhist!!! I want to be so many different things!

How bout you?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:08 am
Interior design would be lovely!!
Could you write in your spare time?Have you tried?

Id like to do something creative.Ive designed clothes for about 12 years, I went to fashion college and learnt the basics of making clothes but not enough ot get a job, they all ask for at least 2 years of experience and a knowledge of Computer aided design.
Ive been making greetings cards lately.I make them at work(yes its that quiet here)Id like to make jewelery, work with wood, metal etc any thing where I can dabble in creativity,Sadly I dont think anybody will pay me to do that. Ilove all the 'scrapbooking' art Ive seen.

Its so draining having a crud job.Ive no enthusiasm for anything.

I need a big kick up the derrier.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:16 am
I honestly lost my inspiration for writing.... He went away about a year ago, he was my best friend and my boyfriend (ex now) of four years... somehow I could always write when he was around... now I can't... My boyfriend that I am with now I love very much but he doesn't give me that extra umfph that I need to write!! I dunno I just kinda gave up/ as sad as that is!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 08:29 am
Ah, isnt it odd how different people bring out different sides of us.
My ex(who I am completely over as a boyfriend,despite what his future b*tch of a wife says)is such a happy guy, always jokey, centre of attention etc.He bought out alot in me but since we split up about 5 years ago I feel like part of me has dissapeared.No offence to my last boyfriend but he was completely different, totally lovely guy but didnt bring out anything new in me.
Dont laugh but he inspired poetry in me even before I went out with him!!!!

Maybe you should jot down ideas, no matter how small.
Its a start then you could work from there.Im sure its in you, yuo just have to put bits and bobs together and soon youl be doing it because you want to and not because of the people around you.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:04 am
I know, but I don't know right now I don't have the time or the energy
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:11 am
Oh well, its nice to have dreams, its something to look forward to when you have more time in the future.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 09:27 am
Ive just been handed 200+ pages of paper which have just been printed in reverse order.I have been given the job of putting them in the right order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 10:48 am
That sucks so much,... I have to make to make 490 copies..but with the machine we have it is pretty easy!!! I just hate doing web leads... I work at a school and a web lead is when people contact us via the web and I have to do a million and one things with each one!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are you BORED?
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 01:40:18