Lace bras and Nipples

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 06:26 pm
I mean ones like this :

http://www.affections.com/images/SE4098-03.jpg

ones that have little to no extra support aside from the lace.
Nice looking... and they feel WONDERFUL . it feels like nothing, allows movement like there is nothing on, but keeps the bounce and other semi-uncomfortable movements to a minimum. Im spoiled on them. and that is why i dont want to give them up..

And .. sidenote..

If I show them at Mcdonalds.. I may be able to get the supersize for FREE. Cool Laughing
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 06:27 pm
Sweet!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 06:28 pm
your lovin this arent ya X ?

Laughing
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 06:32 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
your lovin this arent ya X ?

Laughing

Pretty much. :wink:
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 07:00 pm
i think we need a few more pics, just so we're clear on the situation
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 12:12 am
I wish I could help you, shewolf, but this truly isn't my problem. I have puffy nipples...never broke anything.

Did I really say that? OMG...TMI!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:21 am
Eva, I'm not sure I have the mental image set in my mind just yet. Can you describe them in a little more detail please?

<panting>
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 02:19 am
Puffy...Pointy? Are there other sub-species? The mind boggles...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 07:30 am
There are a multitude of sub-species pan.

I myself, am an inbetween. I can control my nips but I still need some sort of liner between my clothes and my nips, hence the wonderfully lightly lined bras they make! Allows for nipple contol but the bra doesn't stand by itself.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 07:32 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I mean ones like this :

Nice looking... and they feel WONDERFUL . it feels like nothing, allows movement like there is nothing on, but keeps the bounce and other semi-uncomfortable movements to a minimum. Im spoiled on them. and that is why i dont want to give them up..

And .. sidenote..

If I show them at Mcdonalds.. I may be able to get the supersize for FREE. Cool Laughing

Wait a sec....one of my service staff has been moonlighting!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 07:33 am
shewolfnm wrote:
I mean ones like this :

And .. sidenote..

Hm. Well, I suppose the bras I proposed are not quite what you are looking for......so you don't like the underwire? How about a lined, no underwire bra? Such as this....
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V240542.jpg

This one is unlined but appears to have fabric behind the lace. It has no wires. And this chicks boobs are a lot smaller than yours I think. :wink:
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 08:07 am
I'm enjoying the education on this thread! Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 08:15 am
those are pretty much like the ones i have....
except not so small ( smug ) hahahah

but the ones in the picture look a little thicker then what i have. I have been trying to find a photo of the kinds that I buy but neiman marcus has NO online pictures of the bras i buy. snobby bastards.
anyway.
so I tried the tissue in the bra... HA HA ! it fell out in the car. A few mintues later my sisters were singing freedom.
I have even tried scotch tape... Shocked THAT was dumb. Scotch tape holds NOTHING in place , not even paper. The tape rolled up in my bra and actually stuck to a piece of my shirt. It looked like I had a 3rd nipple on my right boob... SOOOO wierd. SOOOO funny.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 08:18 am
ok......thinking thinking thinking......
...............................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
...................................................................nothing coming to mind...........
.......................................here!

Breast Petals
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 08:21 am
WHOA Shocked

i think... that is it!
where do i get THOSE?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 08:22 am
shewolfnm wrote:
WHOA Shocked

i think... that is it!
where do i get THOSE?

Lovers Lane.com
Shocked Very Happy

See, I am a dirty girl...I like the dirty store..... Very Happy
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 08:33 am
I've been following this thread carefully because I, like Shewolf, have a problem with my nipples penetrating the flimsy fabric of my lace bra. It is sheer hell to feed the ducks when my nipples protrude because the ducks always mistake them for minnows and.... wham!.... they attack!

Those cold duck bills plucking away at my nipples causes me great distress, but occasionally a pleasurable tingling sensation will course through my body, and during such events I casually stretch out in the grass and let the ducks nibble to their heart's content. I smile as I puff on a cigarette and watch the clouds float by.

Ahem... getting a little carried away here.

Gotta get me some of those nipple petals.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 09:52 am
Tell the truth, Gus. You're not really putting them on your nipples, now are you? You're putting them on your d*ck. (Hint: not "duck") I can just picture it. Whoa...now my brain hurts.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:10 am
Is this the boob complaint department? I've gained 10 lbs. in the last 6 months and guess where most of it went! I have 3 different size bra's I have to keep on hand.

When my boobs get big they hurt. It's getting hard to sleep on them!

I think I need a mattress with cut-outs!
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 11:14 am
Quit your bitchin...women are payin 15 grand for what you got...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:07:17