Open Letter 'bout Editin'

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 02:03 pm
After makin' just a quick one to a recent chat with gudol'fella Krump. I've enco0untered another Glitch--actually not a glitch but an effort on the p[art of those poor little old ladies to correct an old one; when I comment,

Quote:
....my most sincerest apolos...but all them old gals sitin' 'round that big, round white table, laughin' their heads off 'cause last night they changed things so now you can't edit atall ....

So Mgmt, if yoh're listenin', really 'preciate all your efforts on or behalf !! Yo have a fine Chat-Room Site, I've loved it for some 18 yrs [now 12 ?] but if you really wanna slow things down, why not prevent any sort of response atall, no answers anytime to ny OP. See how easy !!

Oh by the way, guys/gals--- 'p[art' is a missp of 'part,' which means 'a li'l of.' I know you can't touch type, but it's 'cause the "[" 's so close to the 'p.' 'Course jusd'sorta kiddin'. Y' still let me edit once or twice, and I'm grateful !!

And oh, again, 18 yearxs now, and you still haven't addressed 'isd.' I know how diffi this isd all t'ya, but do contact me, [email protected]

'n' 'ny,' missp of 'any,' with 'a' missin'. Like I said, call me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 566 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 02:21 pm
It was the worst of times, it was the best of times. The computer had been invented; yet, not everyone knew or ever would most likely know how to use it.

..and that's the way the cookie crumbled.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 12:04 pm
@Sturgis,
Of course Stur my immediate reaction, 'He's mockin' me,' on acct of certain 'mount of TAT remainin' in my veins
0 Replies