I suspect fiance is cheating. Have recording and need help enhancing

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 11:18 am
I am with the woman i always thought i should be, but am wondering if i am being played. I spent alot of time working over the summer, noticed she and the neighbor were scting strange and so i out a digital recorder in my nightstand. What was recorded sounds like cheating, but I dont know how to enhance the audio to make it clearer.

I will send the recording (or hopefully I can attach it here).

Please help.

jespah

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 12:08 pm
Quit playing junior detective and have a conversation with her. You obviously don't trust her so why the hell do you need the proof? To punish her somehow?

You don't trust her. Then don't marry her. You don't need a recording for that.
0 Replies

Lookingforassistance

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 12:41 pm
I have had the conversation, she says it's not her. Which puts it into a position of making a choice based on potential.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 01:44 pm
@Lookingforassistance,
Really - I can hardly wait.

Look . . . if you have to set a sound mechanism next to your own bed to catch your GF with another man, then your relationship is DEAD!!
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 02:25 pm
@Lookingforassistance,
Lookingforassistance wrote:

I will send the recording (or hopefully I can attach it here).

Please don't. Please don't get anyone here involved in any possible criminal activity due to possible illegal wire tapping or unauthorized recording of your partner.

State-by-state guide
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 02:53 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:
Look . . . if you have to set a sound mechanism next to your own bed to catch your GF with another man, then your relationship is DEAD!!

This.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I suspect fiance is cheating. Have recording and need help enhancing
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:30:57