Will my Ex hurt me again?

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 10:59 pm
I was with this guy for 10 months. Our relationship had a lot of ups and downs. We would only have arguments/fights when he would drink otherwise we would be great. I left on a 3 week vacation with family. He did not like the idea of me going away but tried his best to hide it. When i was gone he drank a lot and went out with his friends to clubs/bars/parties.
2 weeks into my vacation he stopped communicating with me, blocked me from all social media, basically ghosted his GF of 10 MONTHS!! He would not respond do my messages or calls. Thats how it ended. I did not have any closure to our relationship. I became depressed because i honestly loved this guy.
About 7 months after he messaged me asking to hang out of course i agreed because I was still in love with him. I just wanted to see him, and i thought we were going to talk about it and fix everything. That day i saw him, all we did was have sex he did not want to talk about anything. I had NEVER in my life felt so used. I had stopped talking to him for a while because that was all he wanted from me.

Point is now we only hang out to have sex. Is this right? or am i only going to get hurt again?
I dont mind it because i know we wont get back together ever again but i still enjoy sleeping with him...
Help me i dont know if i should just cut him off completely from my life or continue this thing we have going on....

roger

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 11:29 pm
@jackydel,
Yes, cut him off completely. You already knew that, but maybe it makes it easier to hear it from someone else.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2017 06:26 am
@jackydel,
Either embrace that it's FWB only or end it. Those are your choices.
0 Replies

ChadRiggs

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 09:42 am
@jackydel,
If you like sex with him, than u doin right

If you want true love - find it))
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Will my Ex hurt me again?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:52:09