I want to know more about Internet marketing strategies

Thu 2 Nov, 2017 12:53 am
What strategies I need to do to attract more viewers in my website? My viewers are not beyond my expectations. I hope someone could help me .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 527 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

jhon rk

Thu 2 Nov, 2017 03:04 am
@marjunacosta2006,
Search problem of people specific niche and also search which deals are related then create topics and best answers of them. I think you will get more viewers.
Thanks
0 Replies

JanviArora

Mon 24 Jun, 2019 05:07 am
Internet marketing has been divided into Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click, Influencer Marketing etc. Each type has a different strategy.
To start with, you can go with Search Engine Optimization which requires less money to spend on, but more patience to get returns on your investments. Popularly know as SEO, is one of the effective marketing type and has better click through rate.
If yo have a budget, you can start your PPC campaigns on Google as well as Social Media Marketing on the platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin. This will help you get quick leads even if you have just started your business.
Influncers Marketing can really good ROI if you sell products and gadgets. Reach out to Influncers related to your business niche and promote your products.
0 Replies