Facebook issue. Says confirm your identity.

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 01:08 pm
My wife has been logged in Facebook on her phone for a long time.  So she has not used her password to login, for some time. 
Today I attempted to login her in on my tablet. So I needed her password. She no longer has access to the phone number her account. Also she forgot the password to her email.  I called and reset her email password. I am not sure if this is pertinent but When I  gained access to the email.  There aren't any emails inside.  The customer service rep said it had not been used in along time is the reason.  Next I went to Facebook and used 3 trusted contacts to reset her password.  I use this to login. Now it says to verify her identity. So It said to verify her identity through an email they sent. But I didn't receive an email.  I went through the process of the 3 trusted contacts, 3 more times.  This makes 4 times total, with 4 different email addresses.  I haven't received any emails.
I am open to any help.  I have been trying for 4 hours straight.  I'm feeling very aggravated. Please anyone help me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,608 • Replies: 0
No top replies