Anger

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 12:20 pm
Okay so one of my 'friends' is obsessed with my boyfriend and won't shut up about him it wouldn't be so bad if she didn't say that they had sex and that he still loves her when I know none of it is true but it still gets to me and I have specifically told him and other people that if I am alone with her and she says one word about him that i would personally break her nose so my question is : How do I make myself angry enough to punch her in the face cause I honestly can't take it anymore?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 347 • Replies: 5
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by Darkangel13
centrox

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 12:33 pm
Sounds like you're nearly there already. Seriously - it's not worth getting in trouble by assaulting her. And you would. Just ignore her and don't hang out near her.

AnonymousGuy

Reply Wed 1 Nov, 2017 01:11 pm
@Darkangel13,
I'm not understanding your question. How do you make yourself what?
0 Replies

PUNKEY
  Selected Answer

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 06:32 am
@Darkangel13,
Try laughing instead. Have some pity on her. She's desperate and wants attention.

If you can't ignore her, just laugh.

Darkangel13

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 12:18 pm
@centrox,
Beleive me I try not to but whenever im with my other friends she's always there
0 Replies

Darkangel13

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 12:20 pm
@PUNKEY,
I have but she's trying to start stuff with my other friends too. Like today she started saying everyone is jealous of her and that they're jealous because her boyfriend broke up with this girl to be with her and I honestly can't take it
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Anger
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 09:48:00