What's that you say? - Julius Fann, Jr. - 28 Oct 2014

jufa

Reply Sat 28 Oct, 2017 11:04 am
Our assumptions, stemming from what we've digested from others, read, and been taught is based upon blind faith. And whatsoever we do in passing said teaching upon paper and by voice, makes us no different than those who lie irrespective of the motive.

In the sanctity where I go an kneel before the altar of Christ, my hope of glory, I discovered when not given by the Oath of Confirmation to a messenger to proclaim, all assumptions passed into the space of another individuals understanding is in vain, and keeps one spinning as a top. One is never given a chance to slow down the bombardment of hearsay information, and therefore can never view the glimpse of discernment passing before their view.

There is no difference in what a man believes and what he knows. Beliefs stem from what one is aware of, and one can only live from within the house one has furnished and go in and out of according to their established laws of entrance. It makes no difference whether one is aware of hearsay, theory, fact, or fragmented knowledge, in the every day experience of ones living one experience a change of what they believed upon presentation more meaningful than that they retain. So beliefs and knowledge can be altered by ones expansion or regression.

Knowledge is different from belief and knowing. I am not speaking of the kind of knowledge learned from books and other human sources, I speak of experience knowledge which is direct personal awareness. Anything which is not intimately caressing the walls of ones soul by sight, sound, touch, taste and smell, is a form of hearsay.

Christ is the very core of our thoughts, reasoning and logic. Christ does not differentiate, does not bound, nor enslave, nor curtail our expansion or essence of conscious awareness. And whatever one is seeking, that which is sought is only found when one touch, taste, hear, smell, and see the secret place of the most high God within them in that body God has prepared for us.

Never give power to anything a person believes is their source of strength - jufa
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,640 • Replies: 0
No top replies