Do you ever check out the Related Topics?

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 11:47 am
After continuing to enjoy the recent a2k adventure of adding dogs to movie titles, such a great thread, I noticed the Related Topics section at the bottom of the page. Not that I hadn't noticed those before, but this time I was impelled to check it out immediately. Ah, what a treat - a list of dog threads (she pants).

Miller had posted this thread: https://able2know.org/topic/223817-1
Dogs are People Too, by Gregory Berns, in the NY Times back in 2013. I'd not seen it before, and have found it quite interesting.

Uh oh... Related Topics, a new way for me to avoid going out and weeding the front yard.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 684 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 12:04 pm
@ossobucotemp,
I look them over on a regular basis and often tap on them to read the thread. Some are quite interesting and have posts from persons who haven't been around here for a while.

It makes for good reading when the current crop of topics gets stale.
roger

Reply Thu 26 Oct, 2017 08:08 pm
@Sturgis,
And some are like a time machine into the past. Some are a decade or more out of date.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 12:23 pm
@ossobucotemp,
well this made me want to check the related topics out - haven't even noticed it before and viola even on this one - did you see:

Related Topics... Really??? by squinney from 2009
najmelliw

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2017 12:07 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

well this made me want to check the related topics out - haven't even noticed it before and viola even on this one - did you see: