Do women in western societies think that they have all the rights?

student2

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 12:55 am
@izzythepush,
Why?
Again,this might is your assumption.
student2

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 12:57 am
@izzythepush,
What is A2K
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 12:58 am
@student2,
This forum is A2K. Able2Know.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 12:59 am
@student2,
I've given you good advice, whether or not you choose to take it is down to you, but if you don't you'll keep running into brick walls.
student2

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 01:00 am
@izzythepush,
What should I know about A2K?
student2

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 01:02 am
@izzythepush,
I do not see any advice.I just think that you have less tolerance towards any views which are not in line with yours.
What is the advice?May be you are just angry.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 01:04 am
@student2,
It would help knowing the best way to elicit a response from its denizens. Like I said I've given you good advice on how to do that.

I'm not wasting any more time on this topic.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 01:06 am
@student2,
student2 wrote:

I do not see any advice.

Are you really that blind? I told you to ask more neutral questions and tell people something about yourself so you come across as a person. That's advice.
student2

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 01:09 am
@izzythepush,
I do not see any question or response posters introducing themselves.So,it is not important to introduce me.
0 Replies

student2

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 01:12 am
@izzythepush,
I think that you are using angry,offensive language.
I mentioned in my much previous posts that I will start a new edited question.Even that was not necessary,however,as I mentioned in my previous posts that genders can have all the rights at the same time,right is not something which is divided.Still,I agreed to start a new question,so that certain people may not feel bad due to their assumptions.So,there was not a point left.
0 Replies

student2

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 01:19 am
@izzythepush,
Everyone can reason,and there can be discussion based on reasoning.
cameronleon

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 10:28 am
@student2,
Quote:
Everyone can reason,and there can be discussion based on reasoning.

Reason? Reasoning? Isn't that cameronleon's preferred line?

Setanta! Where are you?!

There is another Russian here!

He says "reasoning"!

From your first message, you have not been clear or "honest" about what you really want to know.

After receiving the first replies is when you started to clarify some gaps in your topic which you should must have written in the first message.

The western culture has different regulations about women rights.

I read of a country that has a government agency for women. Like there is for housing, education, etc. this country have an agency for women.

This agency was created for defending woman's rights.

I knew about this country and government agency for women because in international news was the case of a teenager girl who went to an adult local pretending to be over 21 years old, and after getting drunk she accepted but later rejected having sex with a guy. She was practically raped.

Some people started to say that the young woman looked for trouble by herself.

And here is when the government agency for women announced that anyone saying that the girl received what she was looking for, that she shouldn't be there in the first place, etc... will be arrested.

According to the head of this agency for women, she was defending "the rights" of the young woman.

See?

This is how diverse in the Western culture with respect of woman's rights. In some countries women are treated same as men, In other countries women has "privileges" that are breaking the model of "equality".

So, here in these forums you might obtain some opinions, but these opinions won't reflect the Western culture about woman's rights as a general convention but you must go here and there and find out from other Western countries about your concerns.

student2

Reply Wed 25 Oct, 2017 10:49 am
@cameronleon,
It is interesting to know different perspectives and opinions.One gets to know about perspectives of which one cannot think and thus can give new dimensions to thoughts.
I do not know how the question was not clear,it had description too.Anyways,I tried editing but the forum does not allow editing.I thought about deleting this question and again asking it but one cannot delete question in this forum. :-/
0 Replies

student2

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 01:42 pm
@izzythepush,
I do not believe in your advice or your thoughts.They are certainly not valid.And after this all,I sure believe that there is nothing wrong with my question or its english or whatever.It is complete and the description with it leaves no chance of any assumptions.No one in this forum gives introduction while questioning or answering.Also,the question is complete,the description makes it even more complete.If women have all the rights then men can also have all the rights at the same time,it could not mean that men are left with no rights.People can have equal rights at the same time,as rights is not something which has to be divided.I thought about editing or posting again as editing a bit would not matter to me and I wanted to avoid an argument over a meaningless matter,still I was not convinced that anything is wrong with my question.I think those were just intolerance,bias or bullying tries.
0 Replies

student2

Reply Fri 27 Oct, 2017 01:50 pm
@ehBeth,
One can always learn.Ignore in the sense that I do not interfere in them,though I may continue to learn about them.Or,in other words,I am tolerant about them.Bring tolerant does not mean that one cannot learn.Passing of such baeless judgement again me is might just your own reflection.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 12:56:37