For your consideration: Eat it or not?

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 12:28 pm
Lately, I have not been getting as many fresh vegetables as I need. Just too lazy I guess to prepare them. I bought a product to give me a boost while I work myself into a plan for doing better for myself. It's called Super Greens, available at supermarkets, Walmart - They didn't carry it at the local health food store. 50 organic foods in a powder that you mix with water, juice, smoothie - whatever. After four days using it I was surprised that a wart that I've had on the side of my right forefinger for more years than I remember vanished. It had never done anything to me, so I lived with it in peaceful coexistence. I don't mind that it's gone, however. Also, over the last few months, some bumps had appeared over one ear, in a way that prevented me from getting a look at them. They also vanished. I keep on the lookout for further of these 'miracles.'
https://jet.com/product/detail/a70305c8eee646daa64cb69cf0110c98?jcmp=pla:bng:jd_cons_gen_health_beauty_a3:health_beauty_sports_nutrition_diet_energy_endurance_a3:na:PLA_333023175_1207263886482512_kwd-4579053613607619:aud-805673601_c:na:na:na:2PLA15&pid=kenshoo_int&c=333023175&is_retargeting=true&clickid=393527b8-2f42-4f60-a9e9-604d992d7881
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 01:35 pm
Sugar, wheat, and corn are probably responsible for the diabetes epidemic in America. Half of Americans over fifty have diabetes or pre-diabetes. That's caused by lifestyle.

After going about three years wheat-free, I've started eating whole wheat again with a lot of wheat bran to make tortillas and bread from my bread machine. Whole wheat bread and bran are good for fiber and the complementary protein combined with beans (tempeh). Tempeh is a cultured soy or chickpea or other legume food. I make my own because it's much superior to the store-bought kind.
chai2

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 03:35 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

Sugar, wheat, and corn are probably responsible for the diabetes epidemic in America. Half of Americans over fifty have diabetes or pre-diabetes. That's caused by lifestyle.

I like what you say, but needed to amend that statement. Smile
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 04:56 pm
@chai2,
dont forget fats and portion control
chai2

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 05:11 pm
@farmerman,
Oh yeah!

Eat LOTS of fat!

That's what the body runs off of.

If you cut out wheat and other carbs, and don't increase your fat intake, you won't be happy, or healthy.

When you eat a lot of fat, including satuarated fat, you have an automatic appetite control system, and portion control happens naturally.

Your lipid and LDL's will thank you, as they will both go down.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 06:16 pm
My whole life I have never avoided fat. It has never affected my weight or harmed my health that I could figure.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2017 04:14 am
@chai2,
I learnt the fat thing from chai as I began my weight control thing a year and a half ago. I was originally only oing the "glycemic index" and merely plateaued . When I got on a BACON increase along with glycemics, I ws comfortable (I had energy nd didnt feel like a POW).

Ive gone from 245 to 181 an Im staying there with only occasional forays into the world of crap food.

Thank you chai, you got me to read deeper into the kitchen science of nutrition and weight loss.

ARgyra is usually the result of having ingested ionic silver( usually in a nitrate or sulfate form,Like photo developing solution). If edgar insists on staying with the colloidal silver cocktail, Id check my silver solution by taking a small amount and sprinkling salt in there with the liquid. If a white precipitate forms, dont take that solution cause youve got some ionic silver in there.
However all in all, the body has no need or ability to process colloidal silver. (Its like drinking Goldwasser liquer, youre just swallowing money and later pooping it out). When edgar brought this up before, I was and still am dubious about efficacy and safety. Im more of Max's view,"medical research has shown no benefit of colloidal silver ingestion. Its a folk tale without much supportive evidence".

BUT medical research has not shown any major harms (other than the argyra but Ill bet the blue face people have incidentally ingested ionic silver (which will bind with fat tissue and be imparting a new hue to your suntan).

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 23 Oct, 2017 04:50 am
I was not aware of how ionic silver has been getting disguised as colloidal silver until recently. This explains, in my opinion, why some people mistakenly blame the c silver. I've been reading that many bottles labeled 'colloidal' are mostly ionic. But I use almost exclusively home made stuff anyway.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:48:24