Alvin and the chipmunks. Brittany question

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 11:13 pm
In Alvin and the chipmunks, what would Brittany the chipette do if she got her barefeet stuck in marshmallow goo?

How would she try to pull her feet out of it? Be as multi paragraph detailed as you can on how she would attempt to free herself.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,961 • Replies: 9

roger

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 11:41 pm
@wolfpackalpha,
When is our story due to be turned in?
wolfpackalpha

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 02:20 am
@roger,
Whenever you have time.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 11:33 am
@wolfpackalpha,
You may be waiting quite a time seeing as how this has the sound of being your assignment, not ours.
centrox

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 11:47 am
I presume that "Brittany the chipette" is a cartoon character of some kind. From the fact that she is described as having "feet", I imagine she is bipedal, like e.g. Deputy Dawg or Quick-Draw McGraw. Is the sticky marshmallow special in some magic way, or is it supposed to be like e.g. quicksand? This sounds like an exercise in imagination and writing.
centrox

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 11:50 am
In the last nearly 2 years, this individual has asked 5 questions about cartoon or real creatures getting their feet stuck in sticky stuff.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 12:36 pm
@centrox,
That's not something you'd imagine if you had my bloody kids.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/alvin/images/a/a4/Brittany_miller_7.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130430095723

Starting threads about imaginary characters getting stuck is harmless enough. I remember one poster who started a load of threads about supergluing people to lavatory seats.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 01:45 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

You may be waiting quite a time seeing as how this has the sound of being your assignment, not ours.

My guess? It's not a school assignment. Look at his posting history. I bet it's some kind of bizarre fetish he has. Seriously. There's a theme to his posts. Embarrassed
chai2

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 06:14 pm
@tsarstepan,
Wow.
I just looked at this other posts.

Sounds like cake sitting.

0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 10:04 pm
@wolfpackalpha,
Brittany squeaked at the top of her lungs, "Alvin, if you love me then you'd better put a ring on it".

Alvin said nothing.

He was too polite.

He was taught not to speak with one's mouth full.

Not even stopping to look up, Alvin continued to lick the sweet pink goo from one of Brittany's hind paws before slipping the ring onto her daintiest claw.

The winch on the tow truck did the rest.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Alvin and the chipmunks. Brittany question
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:47:44