Thu 30 Dec, 2004 01:39 pm
CAN YOU IMPORT NIKE SNEAKERS FROM CHINA IF THEY ARE FACTORY VARIANTS?(COPIES) AND WILL THESE SNEAKERS BE CLEARED THROUGH CUSTOMS?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 15,996 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

hamburger

Thu 30 Dec, 2004 03:57 pm
if by 'variants' you mean FAKES, the answer is NO ! i understand there is a heavy penalty for importing FAKES (i assume you mean that they are carrying the NIKE symbol, but are made by an unauthorized factory). but i have also read that FAKES are imported into the united states wholesale - but those imports would likeley be by clandestine importers. you can always phone a custom broker, they'd be happy to give you advice, and it shouldn't cost you a dime . hbg
0 Replies

vodkajak

Mon 14 Mar, 2005 10:49 am
I'd like to get a phone number to a custom's broker, i need a few question's answered (for free) if anyone could throw me a bone I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

[email protected]
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Mon 14 Mar, 2005 11:02 am
Using a phone book will be a pretty essential skill if you plan to do business.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Mon 14 Mar, 2005 12:05 pm
Why were these Chinese so happy?
http://www.tu-berlin.de/~alltag-china/pics/p_ih.jpg
Because they bought sneakers, and they're cheap and confy.

Why are these Chinese protesting?
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/1999/china.50/inside.china/art.overview/link.1966.cultural.rev.jpg
Because the glue on their sneakers exhales a terrible stench if they get minimally wet.
0 Replies

irispan 2001

Wed 16 Mar, 2005 12:52 am
If u buy a NIKE sneaker with a low price in China, all the people konw it's the FAKES. But why they r still to buy? Because the FAKES is very cheap and the quality not too bad NOW.

If u r in China, u could choose to buy or not by urselves.

BUT it's not easy to find the NIKE sneaker factory in China, our goverment r thumping all the FAKES.
0 Replies

Digaplay

Sat 26 Mar, 2005 11:49 pm
Hello

Let me give you a warning. If Customs does find your freight infringes on copyrights they will cease it.

Also before you import footwear make sure you understand the costs involved. Some duty rates on footwear can exceed 34% of value.

Footwear is not a simple product to import. You will need detailed IFIs for all; the diffrent styles.
0 Replies

Franciele

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 10:03 pm
Direct suppliers from china
In Tennis I would like to participate in shopping in china
0 Replies