Can't Get Off With my Partner....

H2Ogirl

Wed 11 Oct, 2017 02:43 pm
Background:
As I was growing up, I had no interest in masturbation or "sexy things" at all. I knew it was perfectly normal to have those feelings, but they never crossed my path. It wasn't until I got my first boyfriend that I realized I was supposed to be turned on by certain things, and masturbate and all that. I literally only started masturbating because I knew that I was supposed to be able to orgasm with my boyfriend. I masturbated for an ENTIRE year before I was able to get my first orgasm. (it is now 3 years later.)

Now:
I can masturbate just fine. It takes me about 10-20 minutes to finish when masturbating, which is pretty average.

My problems lie in sex. I have a wonderful partner, whom I've been with for two years, that is completely willing to do anything for me in bed. But, I RARELY am able to orgasm with him. We have tried just about everything. Honestly, he has just given up after 2 years of this. It makes me very frustrated. On occasion he'll ask if we can do something new in bed for him, and I have to curb my anger at his request for something extra while I get nothing. I know he has the right to ask, he has needs too, but I literally get nothing.

My question is: Does anyone have this problem? Have you had a problem like this that you've resolved? Any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 344 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Thu 12 Oct, 2017 06:34 am
Your bedroom has become a battleground.

It's all about the relationship. Something's wrong and it shows up in your inability to trust and let yourself be pleasured by this man.
H2Ogirl

Fri 20 Oct, 2017 12:54 pm
@PUNKEY,
Well, if it were a "battleground," as you say, then it would have been a battleground from the start. Which doesn't make any sense, really
0 Replies