Let me take a moment to feel sorry for myself...

shepaints

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 08:43 pm
I owned nothing of value in my college days. All I had, apart from my books, was from thrift shops
or generous friends, and no car. When I left, my
belongings were packed into two suitcases or left on the curb! Those were the days!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 08:47 pm
Roger--

You are a gem and a jewel and a joy--but can you really handle two formidable women in tandem?
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 09:06 pm
Joahaeyo, I hope you feel more optimistic and less worried about your move in the morning.

Good luck with your packingÂ…and there's a lot of nice people here keeping you company tonight Smile
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 09:11 pm
i wish i was there, i hate moving, but i love packing
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 05:31 am
GREAT! My dog has the "doggie bug." I had to call my vet this morning at 4:30 a.m. because for an hour, nonstop every 5 minutes, she was hurling up some stinky stinky stinky stuff. ....more than she eats. easily 4-6 cups of stuff (sorry for details) and she only eats less than 1/2 a cup a day. (sigh)

Of course she could be very nervous about the move/change ...but the vet thinks it's more likely a bug she caught while visiting her upright grandparents over Christmas.

I told my vet, who knows her very well, that I think it's the move. This has my other furkid (cat) going crazy too (seeing her playmate sick).

Gosh I hope she's okay on the drive down and back up to my place ......and again tomorrow and the day after. She's going to the (whispers) V-E-T tomorrow.

I'm giving her a quarter of a benadryl pill (vet recommended). However, she said she'd much rather her inject a shot since a pill can cause a dog to "throw up." Plus, since my dog's allergic/sensitive to everything under the sun ....it wouldn't surprise me. There's no time though as we are pulling out of the driveway the second I hit submit to this post... See how important you guys are to me... I had to post before I left the door. lol

(sigh) Poor little furkid.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 05:50 am
Awwwwwww - good luck!!!!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:15 pm
Hold your dominion--and inhabitants.

Remember, this too shall pass.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 08:30 pm
thanks everyone!!!!

it didn't rain at all when we did our moving, it went a lot quicker than i thought, ...and once "daddy" came ...life got a whole lot better.

((hugs))

Now does anyone want to do my unpacking. /laf
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 08:38 pm
I'm glad to hear that your dad was there, and that you and the furkids have arrived.

Now unpacking. I kinda like unpacking at other people's places. Not so much that I like seeing what's in their stuff, but there's just something about emptying the containers and packaging them up that's so nice. <deep happy sigh>
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 08:41 pm
*big smile*

ah, if only some of you were real life friends and not just e-folks. Wink

btw, if that's you in the avatar ....tooooo adorable.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 08:49 pm
<smile>

the current avatar is hamburger and me on a Christmas a long long time ago
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 01:24 pm
j--

Off with the old, on with the new! Congratulations about having most of the important parts of your life under one roof.

Enjoy the unpacking--it is the start of building your new life.

Happy New Year.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:46:10