Which would you rather?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:42 am
Gargamel wrote:
Would you rather spend a week alone, on LSD, at the Neverland Ranch with Michael Jackson, or have diarrhea once a day for the rest of your life?

give me michael Jackson..I'll smack his pansy ass around...tie him up in the closet...and ride all the rides trippin'... good times....
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:46 am
The LSD of course...I don't think Michael Jackson likes women very much, so I could care less.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:55 am
Yes, you are safe.

So, then, let's just say that Robert Blake and Scot Peterson are visiting.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:57 am
then we put a dress on Michael and smack him around while he sings Diana Ross's greatest hits....more good times.....
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:58 am
nice!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:59 am
What if you had the diarrhea once everyday while on LSD at the Neverland ranch, listening to Michael sing while getting more plastic surgery on his nose.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:00 pm
While on the topic....would you rather listen to the Thriller album on a continuous loop for a year, or have large metal spikes hammered into your eyes slowly, a little bit every day, for a year?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:01 pm
Throw his pet monkey and the elphant man's bones in there, and I think we have a new circle of hell, the tenth circle.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:02 pm
Gargamel wrote:
nice!

hey I'm a glass is half full kind of guy....
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:03 pm
cavfancier wrote:
While on the topic....would you rather listen to the Thriller album on a continuous loop for a year, or have large metal spikes hammered into your eyes slowly, a little bit every day, for a year?

Thriller is a badass album! A continuous loop for a year is too much, though. What would really be painful would be listening to "Rockin' Robin" on a continuous loop for a year. Can you imagine, walking around town with "Tweedly-Tweedly-Dee" in your head all day long? Actually, I've seen such people walking around town, talking to buildings.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:04 pm
Listen to thriller for a year, I would rather go insane then feel the physical pain of getting my eyes slowly poked out!! OUCHIE
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:08 pm
I would take the sleep over not bathing.

I could play in the rain to get clean.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 01:49 pm
Would you rather gain 3 pounds every day or only eat dog food for a year straight?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 02:12 pm
Well I would eat dog food because it is nutrious and delicious
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 02:36 pm
Nobody wants to fess up and say they'd eat dog food??? or gain 3 lbs. a day...... wowie
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 03:23 pm
Gargamel wrote:
Would you rather spend a week alone, on LSD, at the Neverland Ranch with Michael Jackson, or have diarrhea once a day for the rest of your life?

I'd take the second option. I don't like diarrhea, so cutting down to once a day would actually be a good thing.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 03:26 pm
SCoates wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

I'd take the second option. I don't like diarrhea, so cutting down to once a day would actually be a good thing.

IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is nothing to be ashamed of, Socates. Many people, including TV celebrity Kelsey Gramar, of Cheers fame, suffer from the same affliction.

In fact, I think it makes you cooler. Cool
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 03:27 pm
CoolER? Stop me if I'm jumping to conclusions, but that makes it sound like I was already at least somewhat cool.

I'm giddy.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 03:34 pm
Gargamel wrote:
SCoates wrote:
Gargamel wrote:

IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is nothing to be ashamed of, Socates. Many people, including TV celebrity Kelsey Gramar, of Cheers fame, suffer from the same affliction.

In fact, I think it makes you cooler. Cool

Actually, it's Camille, Kelsey's incredibly hot wife who has IBS. Talk about a conundrum....
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 03:39 pm
I'd take diarrhea anyday over Micheal Jackson.
Not even bat an eye at it.......lol
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 08:47:56