Which would you rather?

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 02:03 pm
Would you rather not bathe for a year or only get one hour of sleep each night for a year??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,613 • Replies: 45
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 02:05 pm
Neither! Wink
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 02:05 pm
I'll take the sleep and forgo the bath.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 02:07 pm
I'll go with the sleep....alone probably....
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 02:09 pm
If you didn't bathe for a year, you would not have any friends or a job...so you would have plenty of time to sleep :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 02:13 pm
Sleep.

If I stunk, people would finally leave me the hell alone.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 02:28 pm
I'll go with one hour of sleep...that's too damn many hours of consciousness to smell myself otherwise...
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 03:42 pm
I can't get along if I don't get my 12 hours a night.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 04:00 pm
oooooooOOOO, not sure about this...Hum, if I didn't bath for a year, I'd smell like something had crawled up my arse and died, thus I'd be left alone and could sleep. And..if I got one hour a sleep a night and even then smelled good, I'd be left alone, cause I'd be one bitch to have to deal with...lol

Choices......Choices! Guess I'd take one hour of sleep a night, cause I can't go around stinkin'...and I'm already hard to deal with.http://scosoft.com/h/t/50cad9e0.gif
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 04:10 pm
Do you really think you could get by on one hour a night? That would be excruciating if possible.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 04:21 pm
Is there something wrong with not bathing for a year?

I mean, as long as you change your underwear every week?

I'm confused.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:11 am
I would go without bathing, I'd rather smell and sleep, then smell good and be sleepless. Granted you would go crazy losing that much sleep ( you'd be nuts by the end of the first week, but you'd smell good) and if you couldn't bathe then you would probably get really sick from all the bacteria!! So either way you lose!!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:16 am
No, this isn't a lose-lose situation. Sleep is the clear answer. Think about it this way, it wouldn't matter if you stank to high heaven, because you would be asleep, and wouldn't notice. Then, if you did end up getting deathly ill from bacteria, you wouldn't care, because you would be sleeping. If you died, it would be in your sleep. Now, smelling good, only getting 1 hour of sleep a night and having to deal with the outside world would eventually lead you to do something crazy, and you would probably end up in jail. You would smell good, but only sleep 1 hour a night, leaving 23 hours to be someone's prison bitch. I'll take sleep.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:21 am
Does anyone else have any would you rathers?????

Like would you rather say the word 'hippittyhippityhulaho' after every sentence you speak for a year or sneeze everytime you heard the word 'the' for a year?

I would choose to say 'hippittyhippityhulaho' after every sentence. 'hippittyhippityhulaho'. I would hate to sneeze for that much! 'hippittyhippityhulaho'
0 Replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:15 am
I would choose to sneeze after everytime someone said 'the' all you would have to do is coomunicate with people by writing things down or put ear plugs in! Or you could just avoid people for a year, and make sure you put the captions on the tv and mute it because they say 'the' and don't listen to the radio either!!! Don't answer the phones or go into a busy mall or store! Just stay at home for a year and it will be one quiet year!!!!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:15 am
I would rather go down on Janet Reno every day for four years than have bush as president every year for four years....
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:35 am
Indeed that is interesting
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:40 am
Would you rather spend a week alone, on LSD, at the Neverland Ranch with Michael Jackson, or have diarrhea once a day for the rest of your life?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:40 am
Would you rather spend a week alone, on LSD, at the Neverland Ranch with Michael Jackson, or have diarrhea once a day for the rest of your life?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:42 am
LSD ONE IT WOULD BE FUNNY
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Which would you rather?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 01:15:45