I hate when people say, "New Year's Eve is amateur night."

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:02 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I'm getting piss-drunk this Friday. Driving INTO the city, and taking a cab home. Absolutely no driving after the amount of shots I'll be throwing down my piehole. However, I will not drink enough to puke. I like to have enough control over myself where I can still talk a young(or old) lady into coming home with me.

What's starting to piss me off, is alot of my friends are slowing down, and they think they're getting too old or too mature to go party. F that. Every year the group of us that go out is less and less. I might not drink as much on the weekends as I did in college, but it's still fun as hell.

ain't it the sad truth...I have to hang out with people half my age in order to find people that will keep up with me...and I have nothing to say to them except "you're getting this round right?" or "No hon, leave the shoes on"

The difference between older lushes and younger lushes is the ability to keep your clothes on until you get home, your beer off of the all the people sitting around you and your face out of the toilet. :wink: Maturity is the key to responsible drunkenness.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:11 am
actually Kristie I have over the years got my drinking down to a science. I drink just the right amount at just the right time to catch a happy buzz which begins to wear off as the bar is closing and an hour later by the time I've torn down and loaded up I'm good to go for the drive home. I misjudge occasioanlly but not often. The trick is to get enough of a buzz to have fun...but maintain enough sobriety to exercise manipulative and suggestive control over the younger amateur female drinkers...i.e. wounded ducks.....when sober they are so sure that older guys are harmeless....then they wake up the next day sore and sticky in places they had never even thought of..... and never look at older guys quite the same way again.....and New Years Eve is the pilgrimage to debauchery mecca.....
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:41 am
I was chuckling Bear...I've gotten it down to a science...knock on wood....no DUI's in a lifetime of debauchery.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:52 am
I've only had one DWI...in 1982....it's legendary around here...the cop apprehended me on foot...I was swerving from one side of the beltline to the other....idling...going about 6 miles an hour....the cop ran alongside the car...reached in and turned it off......of course it wouldn't have happened if I had just stuck to the vodka and beer but NOOOOO....I had to do a couple of 'ludes....I blew a 3.2 no ****.... rode around on the old DWI mobile aka mo ped for a year.... Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:56 am
I loved this exchange I saw on COPS, when a dude drove his truck off the freeway into a field:

Cop: Can you please step out of the car, sir.
Dude: No
Cop: Please step out of the car.
Dude: I can't, I'm shitfaced.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:07 am
Yeah... there were some doozies on that show involving exchanges with drunks. Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:08 am
Brand X wrote:
Yeah... there were some doozies on that show involving exchanges with drunks. Laughing

I'll bet you're not surprised to hear that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Laughing
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:08 am
Have pity on the bar industry ...having to deal with you drunk bastards...
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 09:09 am
cavfancier wrote:
Brand X wrote:

I'll bet you're not surprised to hear that he wasn't wearing a shirt. Laughing

No.....really? Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 09:40:49