Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 11:17 am
Posted as sorta 'speriment: To see if it'd get deleted. There was a period when almost aythiin' I posted got deleted, and I never knew why except to conclude thet A2K Mgmt just dIn't like me. well, now we shall see

LETTER TO our ESCELLENT victorville CA. daily PRESS

In an earlier Letter I had made reference to 'Trumps comments...' Sept. 24 …where in our Great Local Rag [the nationally-respected Victorville, Ca. Daily Press], he '…sharply criticized...NFL players… who kneel for the national anthem…..,' where I wondered, 'Why should anybody be enraged by kneeling….??' This morning [Sept. 25] I hoped to find an answer in AP's 'NFL response to Trump adds drama…,' which still didn't seem to clarify, except that speedreading it for a third time, Trump's comment, '…until players disrespecting our flag…' hinted at his reasoning…

...though nowhere has it yet been explained why they were kneeling instead of standing. Described as a 'protest,' but not sure, protesting just what? In any case, with the planet in unprecedented political turmoil, on the brink of nuclear war, teetering with forecasts of environmental destruction, why Don got so upset?

Dale Hileman
Apple Valley [Ca.]

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 975 • Replies: 4
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 12:18 pm
@dalehileman,
Did they print it?
dalehileman

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 01:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Iz, iz too early t'know. However soon'z they do, if they do, I'll get back't'y

But when Push comes to ThePush, I'd be most amazed if this'n survives, 'cause there was a time when Mgmt apparently deleted anythin' that looked like Letter to the Editor. It was all very mysterious
izzythepush

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 03:35 pm
@dalehileman,
I'm on tenterhooks.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 03:40 pm
@izzythepush,
Me too Iz, I be astounded if they do
0 Replies