:(

dlowan

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:25 pm
Seed wrote:
i dont know what im goinna do now... shes kinda mad that i didnt make it up to see her...

Huh??? She knows you have no money, right?

And she's mad because YOU didn't make it up to see HER?????

Doesn't she have a vehicle????? She is totally disabled??? Why is she angry? This begins to sound like a person I could do without.....
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:27 pm
life is just so confusing.

yes i know this is a statement which everyone has said before and that which everyone has felt from time to time

its just that i felt as if i had such a strong had on it. and now it feels as if i have never been so far from understand that basic chemical changes in nature.

one minute things are going great... the next milasecond things are a complete 180...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:28 pm
better wear an iron cup. this one sounds like she has yours in hand
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:30 pm
Seed wrote:
life is just so confusing.

yes i know this is a statement which everyone has said before and that which everyone has felt from time to time

its just that i felt as if i had such a strong had on it. and now it feels as if i have never been so far from understand that basic chemical changes in nature.

one minute things are going great... the next milasecond things are a complete 180...

Aargh - you'll bounce, love.

I am still worried about the apparent unreasonableness of this woman's thinking, though.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:33 pm
she doesnt know i dont have any money... needless to say it is a very embrassing situation. the weather was really bad where im at and i told her that i could barely see outside (which was true) but if i had gas i would have tried and made my way. i tried to call her cell phone and couldnt get hold of her. so i left her a message via AIM one that i knew she was sure to get... she came back online and told me she had been waiting an hour for me and that she would talk to me later... even though it was via the net there are ways that you can tell that someone isnt happy with you.

yes i know this partly my fault. i should have put my pride behind me and told her the truth.. yet she comes from a rich family and some of her friends think i am below her... i did not want to give another reason to question me being being below her.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 01:03 am
If she thinks not having money sometimes is below her - well, hmmmm - I shall say no more.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 03:01 am
Awww Seed !
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 03:17 am
dlowan wrote:
If she thinks not having money sometimes is below her - well, hmmmm - I shall say no more.

My sentiments exactly. I'm sorry you're feeling down Seed, but if it helps any, I love you just the way you are and you should be able to be honest with her about your financial problems without feeling embarrassed. We all go through tough times, seed. I don't know many people who haven't had to struggle at some point in their lives and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

((((HUG))))
0 Replies

urs53

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 03:45 am
There's nothing new I could say, Seed. As usual, everybody here is giving very good advice. I agree with Montana and Deb...

We are here for you.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 06:52 am
Quote:
yet she comes from a rich family and some of her friends think i am below her... i did not want to give another reason to question me being being below her.

I agree with my esteemed compatriots. If she does not care for and respect you for what you are, she ain't worth it.

Living a lie can be very wearing on the soul. Fess up, and take your chances. It is a win-win situation. If she does not care about your lack of money, you win. If she does, and she skedaddles, you don't need her, so you win too!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » :(
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 03:08:36