:(

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:08 pm
sometimes i just feel so blah. its becuase i dont let my bad emotions out. like right now... i've had a bad day and i dont tell anyone about it. they ask how i am and i just say im great. im always the one to make everyone smile, gotta make everyone laugh and have a good time. blah blah blah... anyone else have this problem?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,142 • Replies: 29
No top replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:14 pm
No.

But - tell us about your day. Sit down here - put your feet up - have a drink - want a neck rub? Now - what happened?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:20 pm
just a bunch of little things coming together... distance from a certain someone that i would love to see more... lack of funds... blah
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:25 pm
gotta let the bad stuff out

otherwise you end up on the top of the tower, with the sniper rifle

and that's not a good thing
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:27 pm
and i have training in such areas... just look at what im wearing in my avatar
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:29 pm
Hey!!! I'm like dying here! Doesn't that count for a 'bad day'? Like a really, really, really bad day?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:30 pm
Seed wrote:
just a bunch of little things coming together... distance from a certain someone that i would love to see more... lack of funds... blah

Oh? A someone, eh??? Tell us about them.

Money - aaargh - I just spent a week living on leftovers! How bad is the money stuff, lovey????
0 Replies

djjd62

"and i have training in such areas... just look at what im wearing in my avatar"

http://67.18.37.17/622/161/emo/Hide.gif
0 Replies

Seed

yea it counts for something
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:31 pm
Mr Stillwater wrote:
Hey!!! I'm like dying here! Doesn't that count for a 'bad day'? Like a really, really, really bad day?

Yes darling. Want some chicken soup, and a kiss better?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:31 pm
I vent a lot. I make sure I give myself ample time and I try to do it in as entertaining a fashion as I can. (I like sarcasm, irony, etc) I only allow myself a given amount of time . This is so I dont become one whose anger just begets more anger. (Thats what expertts say, not me)
I find that, once venting has been satisfactorilly completed and youve gotten to the core, a plan of remediatial action usually shows up in my head.

1 must vent
2dont vent too long
3 come up with solution
4 work on it
5 walla, you cheer up

Like I hate Christmas for deep emotional scars and losses suffered in the past. I recognize that this will be with me all my life. I increase my planned activities during my vulnerable period and I take no ****, but not so in a violent way. I try to invent new ways of saying tthe obvious things and , soon, I even amuse myself. Try it, it works for me and , what the hell, if it doesnt for you, try something else

Just dont resort to dependencies , they dont work
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:33 pm
she lives an hour away from me... met her via a friend on vacation... she is great... works all the time... graphic design major... and its few and far between that i get to see her... i was supposed to see her to night, but couldnt put gas in my car i couldnt make that hour drive.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:34 pm
Damn. Can she drive to see YOU???

Ongoing shortness of money wears the soul down, don't it?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:36 pm
and the money thing could be solved if it wasnt for that damn uniform on my back... im in the national guard. im being sent to germany for 3 weeks and no one wants to hire me then not have me for 3 weeks... so here i am without a job blah... i cant even get presents for the ones i love... and that pisses off and hurts me
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:42 pm
yea she can... the relationship is a very odd one... bout the oddest relationship i have been in... have been "dating" here since julyish... and there isnt even the term boyfriend girlfriend cus she is afraid of commitment... i dont know... i just dont know
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:46 pm
Seed--

I don't know what the Real Manly Approach would be, but as a liberated woman I give you all sorts of points for bitching instead of drinking.

Sounds to me as though 2004 you've been dancing to the tune of the man paying the piper--and the piper is not playing Your Song.

Not being able to buy presents is humiliating for some men. Through your posting I've seen enough sensitivity that you can tell the people you love that you love them. So you don't have the material trappings--tell the people you love that--and brace yourself. The people you love think you are more important than your purchasing power.

I've been poor and I've been solvent--and solvent is much better. Callous as it may seem this poverty-stricken Christmas is going to give you perspective for the rest of your life.

Hold your dominion, Seed. Kick the wastebasket if you must, but hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 09:59 pm
sometimes i feel like being the Grinch, yet even the grinch fiound the true meaning of christmas, and though im not bah hum bug over christmas, i actually love it, it just seems like a much easier way out for life. not caring about things... just looking out for number one. it seems that in the game of life its aways the hard hearted one that coast through life easiest. nothing to worry about. i personally never could be the hard hearted one, i have tried. i have tried to be that cool , bad boy type with little to no effect its just not in me.

sometimes life seems pointless...

Noddy, you write very true words. this christmas will give me perspective for the rest of my life.

but what is my life? right now its nothing. im sitting in stagnet water... im not in college pursuing my career... im not doing anything...

i find solice in going to church and playing witht he kids...

things just need to get in order and i dont know how to do that...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:02 pm
ok youve vented to us, Now whats the plan?
Have any plastic?
can she drive?

call and tell her tthat your gonna mail yourself and we need an exact adress for the UPS guys

I once worked for "the company" we were always allowed to draw up to a certain amt.
ever hitchike? in uniform, I dont see much trouble getting a lift especially if your in That N New England state
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:10 pm
i dont know what im goinna do now... shes kinda mad that i didnt make it up to see her...
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 10:17 pm
Seed--

Trust me. Every well-adjusted adult in the Western World has spent a great deal of time in unhappy contemplation of a bleak universe.

Maladjusted adults...happy, sappy and useless.

Right now, all you can afford is a holiday weekend of contemplation. We're here. We're listening. We care. Practice on us.

Outside of the Sunday School Papers there are probably very few people who have said, "Oh, my! Goodie, goodie! I can spend the most important family festival in the Christian year contemplating the meaning of life in general and my life in particular--while being all alone and broke.

Do you really consider yourself a miserable failure for not having arrived at the Rest of Your Life by now?

I come by my agnostic beliefs through a vigorous Protestant traditions. Seed, right now you are being tried and tested. Your God doesn't want a wimpy worshipper. Your God wants a man who has survived misery and doubt and considerable self-confusion.

That Old Testament red-hot furnace is a very personal metaphor.

Seed, you are a dragon-slayer. Check the nature guide and the rule book. Not all dragons look like the beasts in the picture books.

Hold your dominion. Keep posting. We care.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » :(
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.46 seconds on 10/03/2024 at 03:11:26