Are You Finished Shoppping Yet?

boomerang

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:43 pm
My list was easy this year. We only buy for "the kids" so once someone graduates from high school they go off the gift list. There aren't too many people left to buy for these days so I made it pretty easy on myself with gift certificates and several of the "Until there's a cure" bracelets where the money goes to AIDS research.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:43 pm
one blank check on the way...do prefer regular or charmin ultra?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:44 pm
Ultra please.
I have a soft rear-end. ;-)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:50 pm
ultra charmin is the only thing that touches my ass except squinneys latex gloves and...oops!! I've said too much... Embarrassed Laughing
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:56 pm
The best part of shopping this year was being somewhere, shopping for one person, then finding a gift for someone I would never have expected to find, then and there!

Just love that element of surprise.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 12:56 pm
YES! I finished today.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 01:14 pm
plainoldme wrote:
The best part of shopping this year was being somewhere, shopping for one person, then finding a gift for someone I would never have expected to find, then and there!

Just love that element of surprise.

Even better... ( though I totally agree with ya )
AND at the risk of sounding selfish.. hehe
I like shopping for someone and finding the perfect gift for ME.
Sometimes, when you are not looking you find that perfect something you have needed/wanted when christmas shopping for someone else. I tend to like those personal splurges better then anything else.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 01:29 pm
I like giving but I hate shopping...I make all my decisions ahead of leaving the house...go straight to my destinations...get what I came for and get the hell out....
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 06:13 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I like giving but I hate shopping...I make all my decisions ahead of leaving the house...go straight to my destinations...get what I came for and get the hell out....
for some reason.. guys werent really created wtih a "browse option".
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 06:17 pm
Seed wrote:
for some reason.. guys werent really created wtih a "browse option".

It doesn't matter. The delete option is sufficient http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/teufel/teufel.gif
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 06:23 pm
Calamity Jane continues her journey through life, smelling flowers, buying gifts online, and, when her dark side emerges, deleting men with a callous indifference.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 06:25 pm
front page news in deed
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 23 Dec, 2004 06:31 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Calamity Jane continues her journey through life, smelling flowers, buying gifts online, and, when her dark side emerges, deleting men with a callous indifference.

Wait until I really get into the spirit.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 01:56:43