how to ask or know 100% girl wants more

yote299

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 06:38 am
ok so I want to know if this younger girl wants something more from me....or atleast put it to rest that she doesn't......but wanna ask or whatever so low key she wouldn't be weird or awkward around me as I see her a lot. need advice so I can put this to rest. or move forward....thanks

jespah

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 09:03 am
@yote299,
Okay, I am going to try not to yell but seriously, WTF is wrong with the millennial generation???

You won't know 100%.

Get over it.

I'm serious.

Life is full of surprises and uncertainties. You will fail at a lot of things you attempt. You will also learn from those experiences. You will learn that you will not crumble into dust. You will succeed more when you take those lessons to heart.

You will also regret it and you will waste your life if you just hang around waiting for everything to be perfect. Because someone else will decide things are perfect and they will seize the opportunities you dithered over.

Get out there and be nice to this gal and ask her out and let the chips fall where they may.

And the world will not end if you didn't have 100% certainty and clarity before you made a move. It also won't end if she says no.

You'll pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on, just like people have been doing for millennia. People who didn't have 100% certainty and embraced the mysteries that fill our lives every day.
Ponderer

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 09:29 am
@jespah,
Try not to yell and curse at me for this but you might consider the fact the the person asking the question or someone who reads your answer ( "...community ..." might be a child)
jespah

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 09:40 am
@Ponderer,
Why would I curse at you for that observation?

It's possible these are very, very young people. But I've had people call me girl and I'm 55 years old.
0 Replies

yote299

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 10:40 am
@jespah,
She lives down my road.....if I ask or try to make move on her things could be awkward after....hence y im looking for low key way to try/know
jespah

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 11:01 am
@yote299,
You still can't know 100%.

If you think it could potentially cause problems down the line, then turn your attentions elsewhere.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2017 11:07 am
@yote299,
There is no way to know 100%

It would be weird for you to ask anything other than 'would you like to go for a coffee/tea?'

Ask her out if you're interested in her.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » how to ask or know 100% girl wants more
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 09:09:25