Shower

Seed

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 11:32 am
So im sitting here at my computer and Im about to get up and go shower. Now when it comes to shwoers impretty much a trian that doesnt break schedule... but being in the military there have been instances when i havent showered for a period of time. (2 weeks being the longest, when i was helping out in Robin Sage... Info on Robin Sage... very interesting stuff though we were able to splash water about our body... you know al ittle bird bath here and there) and I was just wondering... we have had how long have you wore the same underware, and clothes, but how long have you gone without showering?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,524 • Replies: 38
No top replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 11:47 am
I think 3 1/2 days is the longest. My face starts to feel oily and the undergarments NEED to be changed. Baby wipes do NOT do the job.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 11:54 am
this is true... i felt like a different person during those 2 weeks of Robin Sage... when i got to shower it was pure Heaven
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:00 pm
I think the longest has been for 48 hours, when I was on a train journey in India.

Else, I take two showers every day and would not even dream of stepping outside my front door without taking a shower !!
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:02 pm
i usually take one at night and one in the morning... i hate for my routine to be messed up... just dont feel right... and showering with that extra person is always fun... unless you are the one in the back that ends up with the cold splatter of water
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:14 pm
i hate showering. if i could be a man for an hour every day, it would be to shower and get dressed. it's such a task for me. i'd rather mop, fold laundry, and wash the dog over showering.

too many lotions to put on afterwards, the hair must be straightened, shaving daily, plucking of the eyebrows (something i do before i shower), makeup, etc, etc, etc...

in a perfect world, i'd have one of those machines from the Jetson's that walk me through the shower and then do my hair and airbrushes my makeup.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:17 pm
Joahaeyo, you wouldnt even need a whole hour for that... its great to be a man Smile
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:18 pm
the prince wrote:
I think the longest has been for 48 hours, when I was on a train journey in India.

Else, I take two showers every day and would not even dream of stepping outside my front door without taking a shower !!

Super-G, you've gotta be the only european that does that. More power to you. Do you use deodorant?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:20 pm
well its cus he's from India Cjhsa
0 Replies

tommrr

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:21 pm
4 1/2 days after having shoulder surgery. Was in too much of a stupor to navigate the shower. When I did make it in though, it was heaven like.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:25 pm
I think he's from London now.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 12:27 pm
residing in London... but background from India...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 01:09 pm
um, 2-3 days, after foot surgery. Like someone said earlier...too much hassle to shower when you can barely move.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 01:29 pm
a week and a half.
When I had my baby, I had not taken a shower the day before and I got up about 4 am wanting to shower and my water broke.
Long story.. she was an emergency delivery and I had to be monitored.
Got home and i had a c-section delivery. I couldnt hold my back up, could not lift my child, so I stayed in bed.
I think i took a 2 hour bath when I finally got the ability to do it.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 07:05 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Super-G, you've gotta be the only european that does that. More power to you. Do you use deodorant?

When was the last time you went to Europe?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 07:11 pm
Calamity,
what is the web site you get your smiles from??
I love them and i want some for myself!
:-)
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 07:16 pm
About 3 days, if I remember correctly. I was in a bad car wreck, bandaged up and braced. I had to go without my hair being washed for about 10 days due to stitches in my hairline and face. I didn't think I would ever get the blood out of my hair, I would lay with a wash clothe and wipe blood and pull at my hair to get it cleaner than it felt.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 07:16 pm
shewolf, it's a german site, but you'll get the drift
when you click on the buttons to the left.

http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 07:17 pm
THANK YOU!!! :-) :-)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 07:19 pm
It's been around 3 days for me as well, since I was in
the hospital and hardly could move. There was a new
nurse intern who took her job very seriously and gave me sponge baths though.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Shower
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:48:40