I told him that I love him, he didn't respond...

Ann Liz

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 08:52 am
Hey Friends,
Well there is this Guy who i used to date 3 years ago, he lives far away from me and I was too young to meet him and didn't have enough money so everything broke into pieces. He begged me not to leave him alone, but i knew that we didn't have a chance. After 3 years i wrote him and he was so happy to talk to me, he thought i forgot about him. I told him that i always thought about him and i wanted to how he is doing. He knows that a lot of things have changed and that maybe now we would have the possibility to try again. He told me that there was a girl he liked a few months ago, but she fell in love with another one and he was really sad about it. I was there for him and we write 24/7 a day. He writes me every morning until he falls asleep. He told me that he wants to meet me... he actually isn't a really emotional guy, but when I told him that if he wants to meet me i could make it happen he went crazy about it, he wrote things like "Omg i'm gonna cry" He even tells me that he loves me every day and he knows that i love him, too. But everytime i say "i really like you more than you think" he says that he doesn't believe me and he wants me to show it when we finally meet in 10 days... i told him that i love him and wrote a damn romance and all he did was texting me back hours ago telling me "Sad". After that he only texted me things that didn't have nothing to do with the things i wrote. What is this? Why does he tell me that he loves me everyday? Why does he tell me that he wants to kiss me when we meet? Why does he write me 24/7 a day ? And why did he react like that after i told him how i really feel...we will meet in 10 days Sad i don't even know if he deserves it..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 231 • Replies: 6

tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 09:21 am
@Ann Liz,
How did you date if you lived far away from each other and have never met in person?

Have you ever video chatted, like Skype or FaceTime?
Ann Liz

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 11:26 am
@tibbleinparadise,
Yes we have..we videochatted every single day...
I know everything about him and his family, we just not met yet Sad
I know maybe some people might say "it's not worth it" he is far away...
But many things could change when I meet him.
It's just that i don't understand him...
He says so many important things, a man who is in love doesn't react the way he reacted to my message... every other guy would have reacted differently if he was in love... i don't get it. Sad
jespah

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 11:31 am
@Ann Liz,
You have no idea how every man in love would react.
Ann Liz

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 12:10 pm
@jespah,
Well no one would react like him, because it's really not how you treat a girl that tells you that she is in love...
Even if he doesn't feel the same way, this is disrespectful
tibbleinparadise

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 01:34 pm
@Ann Liz,
Every other guy may react differently, but you have now seen how THIS guy reacts. It may not be the "right" way (to your standards), but he is under no obligation to act or respond the way you want him to.

A good object lesson here is that you never really know a person. You can only know youself and control how you choose to react to the people and situations around you.
Ann Liz

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 11:01 am
@tibbleinparadise,
You're right...
Thank you really much Sad
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I told him that I love him, he didn't respond...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:25:38