Is she cheating cum in panties and soreness, and avoiding sex

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 06:00 am
i think my girlfriend cheated on me she kept making excuses all night to avoid having sex but then all of a sudden i stop showing interest and go in the other room and watch tv and minutes later she wants to and when we started having sex she said her vagina was so sore and she said ir must of been from when we had sex last which was 3 days ago so we finish she goes to sleep and i go in the bathroom and find her panties wirh dried cum and a few small blood spots
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 204 • Replies: 5

jespah

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 07:22 am
@Austins40476,
So you normally rifle through her dirty laundry?

Seriously, if you don't trust her, who cares about proof? Just end it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 09:44 am
@Austins40476,
Why dont you believe her when she explained?

There are so many reasons for your "discoveries" - but cheating is not one of them.

Are you using lubricants during sex?
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 10:36 am
@Austins40476,
The most likely explanation is: She was sore from the last time you guys had sex, but you got butt hurt because you weren't getting your way and went to watch TV, so she felt bad and tried to accommodate your tantrum. The panties were likely from the last time you had sex.
Austins40476

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 01:48 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
It's been 3 days since we had sex and she wore those panties that night and showered before she left and after she got back and lied about we're was going for 4 hours I have proof and back and forth calling between her and her guy friend the whole time she was gone and all the texts were deleted
jespah

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 03:55 pm
@Austins40476,
Then you don't trust her and just want to be vindictive.

End it. Stop playing detective.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is she cheating cum in panties and soreness, and avoiding sex
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 12:16:52