How do i get rid of my Bisexuality?

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 03:05 pm
(I'm a 14 year old male if that's helps) I've been ignoring my sexual attraction towards men for 2 years or so now, Pretending it doesn't exist, But the more i ignore it, The more it grows, It's like this sickness is getting rid of my heterosexuality.
I know someone is going to say 'Acept who you are', Well, This is NOT who i truly am, Who i truly am is straight, Not bi, I'm trying to be my true self but i can't.
Yes, I am homophobic, And proud of it, But my thoughts are bi and homophobic at the same time, Which is making me umconfortable all the damn time, Also i'm starting to feel depressed to the point where i get the thought of suicide at leat 4 to 6 times every day, I tried acepting it for months when i was 12, But it didn't work, It's like my true self (A straight homophobe) and my false self (A bisexual) are trying to get control of me at the same time.
I need some help, Like, Urgently.

Sturgis

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 03:48 pm
@Jack Whiler,
First off, bisexuality is not a disease or sickness. It quite simply is how many people are tuned. Same as for heterosexuality and homosexuality and all other sexualities.

Secondly, try to obtain some counseling. Talk through your feelings with a licensed therapist or psychologist.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 05:03 pm
@Jack Whiler,
Jack it's interestin' you should so q. Just minutes ago when I offered a posting explaining about the word crutch, it was mentioned in passing that the Chinese didn't think ur situation so serious. However for some reason it got deleted like so many of my postings, for some reason, dunno why zactly, 'less the a2k Mgrs are embarrassed by that sort of stuff

Quote:
i get the thought of suicide at leat 4 to 6 times every day
Nah don't, probly Jack you're perfectly okay

Now with me it was diff. When I's born 11 Nov '30, my dad said, '...the day one war ended for me and another began.' Finally, it was he who committed suicide, In his case, however, he had me to blame

You probly think I'm kiddin,' Whi, but I ain't. I never
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 08:14 pm
@Jack Whiler,
Jack- you are 14. Your sexual thoughts and desires are still fluid. There's no reason for you to feel ashamed about what you think or desire now or later.

Keep yourself busy. Exercise . Volunteer. Don't sit around and obsess about this issue. Just work thru it. Be easy on yourself.

Please find a trusted adult to talk to when things get overwhelming for you.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 08:30 pm
@PUNKEY,
Jack, Punk puts it well
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 08:59 pm
@Jack Whiler,
Why not enjoy it?
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 09:26 pm
@PUNKEY,
Very well said, Punkey, saved me a post actually!

Jack, listen to Punkey, excellent guidance there.
0 Replies

IndigoRay

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 01:23 pm
@Jack Whiler,
What is wrong with being gay or bi? Why are you homophobic? Is there any real reason why non-straight people are worse than straight people or is this just a prejudice you have?

I would recommend getting past your prejudices rather than trying to will your sexual orientation into being something it isn't.

At 14 you have a lot of time left to evolve your views of the world and of other people.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 01:25 pm
@IndigoRay,
I must say we're a bunchie libs. Wonder where all them censorship Mgrs came from tho
D'v spected by now, Jack;s OP to been deleted
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do i get rid of my Bisexuality?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:08:59