Pregnancy Scare. :(

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2017 08:37 pm
I'm 16 and so recently I have been having to go to the bathroom and pee a lot as well as I have swollen boobs (they don't hurt, they are just swollen). I had my "period" like two weeks ago and I put it in quotes because it was pretty light and not like my usual periods. I've never had intercourse and I know it sounds dumb, but I'm scared I might be pregnant because I have all the symptoms (nausea, headaches, stomach pain, back pain, breast pain, weird period, emotional). I'm just really worried at this point because I have done "stuff" down there but it was by myself and never actually been with a guy. Could someone just explain why I have all these things? I'm scared some may have somehow got in there? I know it's dumb but please help me ease my tension. Additionally, I have no pain when peeing I just feel like I have to go after I just went. Plus, the internet isn't helping because all searches show things like "Since you might be expecting" and blah blah blah and its freaking me out. I would really appreciate many quick replies. Thank you!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 416 • Replies: 2
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2017 08:59 pm
@bluejay1,
At sixteen your body is going through all manner of physical and hormonal changes. Many young teens opt for birth control as a way to normalize the crazy hormone fluctuations which can cause all of the symptoms you're experiencing. Might talk to your parents / guardian and ask for an appointment to see your doctor or obgyn (you should do this anyways just to rule out any problems).
0 Replies

IndigoRay

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 04:02 pm
@bluejay1,
You're definitely not pregnant, but you could be having a health problem of some sort. I think the suggestion above to see a doctor is a good one.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Pregnancy Scare. :(
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:16:55