Enormous organisation

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2017 12:15 pm
After veiwing the site a bit more, great community spirit, great questions, but so enormous my voice would never be heard, when I reviewed my initial question, even l found it rediculous and insensitive to feminism, l totally get it now, the best answer was given, l am probably a " Dickhead" inquisitive people want answers quick, and it was a loaded question on in order to provoke an honest emotional response. Thanks I'll find a smaller forum or just ask my female friends, awkward, intimate questions and hope they aren't offended too. Keep up the great work. Oh sorry about the accidental "death of a fine hamster" pushd wrong button.

Sturgis

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2017 12:22 pm
Stick around, let people get to know you better. It's a good size board and you'll probably find others you will get along with.

...and your voice will be heard. In fact it already has been.
centrox

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2017 12:43 pm
@Grantawalker,
Grantawalker wrote:
rediculous

No comment.
Grantawalker

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2017 01:11 pm
@centrox,
Sometimes i say the dumbest things- I'll own that. I know that, " no comment is a comment "
0 Replies

Grantawalker

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2017 01:15 pm
@Sturgis,
Thanks for the support, I really got hammered didn't l.
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2017 06:51 pm
@Grantawalker,
When I clicked on the topic I thought it said "Enormous orgasm"

I admit that I am moderately disappointed with the content and actual topic. I don't suppose we could just talk about enormous orgasms instead?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Enormous organisation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 03:00:03