this is not a love song.this is an ad song!

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 04:03 am
Question
hello... i have been looking everywhere to find which song plays in a toyota yaris advertisment. (i'm new to this forum, i'm not sure, is mentioning a brand name considered spam?).
a little bit about the ad... a guy is driving the aforementioned car along with a bunch of aliens... towards the end of the commercial comes the song i'm desperately searching for... it goes something like "hey..."
it's pop, it has lyrics... nice, soft vocals. if anyone has a remote idea of what the song is, please let me know : -) thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,094 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:36 am
We need more information than that. Male vocalist? Female? More than one singer? Rock? Rap? Reggae? Country? Jazzy sound? Sounds like an old song or a newer one?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 08:41 am
Must be the commercial HERE < right, by Monkey Business

And, of course, welcome to A2K, thetragichour!
0 Replies

thetragichour

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 07:50 am
Smile

Hi

Thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the song. I saw the video of the ad, but it wasn't the one that includes the song. In fact that ad (the video on the right) was the first among the alien series of toyota. In my country they aired that ad, but using a different song. So I am guessing that even if you had seen the ad I described, you still wouldn't be able to know the song, cause they probably change them from country to country.
It's definitely a pop song, very modern. A male is singing, I doubt he is a solo artist, I think he belongs to a group. If only I knew the correct lyrics, but to me it sounds like he's saying: "hey mister grey, what are you..."

Aaaaah it's a nightmare, I'm obsessed with it... I won't rest till I find it! Perhaps I should email toyota about it : -P
0 Replies

Lisa1969Wales

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:32 am
http://www.nothingnet.fsnet.co.uk/tvadmusic/ Here u go, the artist is ESG the song is Dance Laughing
0 Replies

thetragichour

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 08:28 am
Hello!!!!!!
I am back with more info. The ad song I am looking for can be heard at this electronic address:
http://www.toyota-europe.com/specials/yaris/alien/tv_advertisement.html
So, if any of you has the time, the fast connection and one of the two media players required to play the movie, please let me know which song it is. My connection sucks, I can't get any of the lyrics, thus I could really use your help! Thanks :-)
0 Replies

heartbroke15

Reply Thu 17 Feb, 2005 08:32 am
dont know i need to have more infromation but i have got a clue ill put the site up in a bit
0 Replies

thetragichour

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 07:28 am
:-) The puzzle is solved! I am free at last!!! After months of searching for this ad song, I finally found the answer. It's the song "Hey Mrs" by I Monster. Great tune, folks!
Heartbroke15, thanks for the good intentions! :-D
0 Replies