What should I do?

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 06:15 am
Hi!
First of all I excuse myself for my bad English, I'm Italian and it's the fist time I write on this forum. (I'm a 18 boy, btw).
I have a trouble that I can't tell to nobody, because I'm afraid of being seen as crazy or insane. I have two great friends of mine that are in love each other and that are having a relationship, but about a month ago I started having feelings for her, I can't talk to her and see her like I did a bit time ago. So I feel so confused, not only because she's a friend of mine, but also because she belongs to one of my best friends.
I don't know what to do! I hope for your help: what do you think about this strange situation?

jespah

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 06:29 am
@theLostOne,
First of all, it's not so strange. We see this sort of thing from time to time.

You are probably hanging around with them a lot.

So don't!

I don't mean to stop being friends with either of them. Instead, start branching out and seeing other friends. Not necessarily for the purpose of dating, but more to expand your horizons and change up your social life.
theLostOne

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 08:46 am
@jespah,
Thanks for your suggestions, I'll try to follow them. So, you don't think I have some kind of problems, maybe have I just to open my horizons?
dalehileman

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 11:32 am
@theLostOne,
Lost, no offense, but many of us wud appr top's

That is, pot'l Forums
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 11:34 am
@jespah,
Quote:
So don't!
Oh I disagree. Try charmin' her somehow. If your buddy gets mad, then to hell w/ him
theLostOne

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 12:34 pm
@dalehileman,
I'm sorry, but I don't understand some of your expressions (Like I said, I don't speak English very well).
In particular, what does

"but many of us wud appr top's
That is, pot'l Forums"
and
"then to hell w/ him"

mean?
centrox

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 01:50 pm
@theLostOne,
theLostOne wrote:
I'm sorry, but I don't understand some of your expressions (Like I said, I don't speak English very well).

That person has an affliction and cannot write properly. Ignore.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 01:57 pm
@theLostOne,
One, you gotta forgive me. The TAT crit me endlessly for usin' abbrs etc w/ the esl

"but many of us would appreciate topics
That is, potential Forums [Listing of what you suppose your OP might belong in, as a Forum]

[Thus this thread might qualify in Forums 'Terribly Angry at...,' 'Use of abbrs,' 'Apologies to esl,' 'Value of the Forum,' etc etc
Quote:
and

"then to hell w/ [with] him" [Here in the US the 'w/' is so common I never imagined even an esl wouldn't 'cogn'z it]; while the expression itself means, '..in which case, may he be ignored or experience even more difficulties'

Indeed, One, my entire purpose for doing so, is herewith illustrated: That is, to the spike the curiosity of my correspondent so I may explain in a forthcoming chat

Besides, irritating the hell outa so many of the TAATANE. Yes I know, terrible habit, but it's so much fun. But thank you, The The, for this opportunity

Oh and I want to thank the Mgrs for Glitch # 672,681, 440 that lets me continue to edit even though time is up

Like, oh, forgot, " 'cogn'z ' = recognize. That's an awful'n' 's'n'it

By God, One...this is about the seventh or eighth edit, after the Mgrs told me I can't. So I think hyou might be interested in TAATANE, so you don't hafta look it up. The 'Search' here doesn't work very good, for many reasons I wish the Mgrs would address [tho I guess they jus' don't have the time]

It means 'Terrib ly Angru=y at All Times About Nearly Everything, somethign of which I had accused the Mgrs, but only laughingly, kiddin' em of course. I've been keepin' track, with two listings:

'Good Guys, on whom buddy Pond was the latest addition in a list of 28. Well, at least we [they ?]'re in the majority, 28 tot against 23 tot for 'Not'. So if this para is the last, you'll know, Our The, One of the reasons bein' that I was finally shut down.....

Wow !!!! I got still another free'n. but guess I might be borin y'all
Below viewing threshold (view)
jespah

Reply Thu 7 Sep, 2017 02:47 pm
@theLostOne,
I think you're fine. Definitely just break out of the old familiar patterns and do something different (which is usually a good idea regardless of whatever is bothering you or anyone).
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 12:30 am
@dalehileman,
28 > 23 , therefore -3 = 0
roger

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 12:44 am
@dalehileman,
I have no idea what you are trying to say here. I'm being serious.
Ponderer

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 05:35 am
"+>-"
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 05:46 am
28 > (-X )
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 11:06 am
@roger,
Quote:
no idea what you are trying to say

....was gonna [going to] use the last [opportunity to edit in spite of a message indicating I had no such option] to thanks again to tLO [to express my thanks to the fella tLO for the chance to respond] but finally got shut off [was prevented from editing one more time]. This is the first time, however, that I've tested the glitch [the ability to edit in spite of a message to the contrary] to its limit.... [that is to the point where I'm actually prevented from prodding]

Quote:
I'm being serious
Of course, Rog. Glad to clarify
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 11:07 am
@Ponderer,
Quote:
28 > 23 , therefore -3 = 0
Excessively technical
Ponderer

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 12:47 pm
@dalehileman,
Thank you.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 01:07 pm
@Ponderer,
Not atall Pond

Incidentally if you wonder why I didn't respond to your last, it's cause when I went to check word spelling, Glitch 55,672,948 (f), (g), and (k) deleted my entire response
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What should I do?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 10:59:50