Oof, about loud woofs

Reply Thu 31 Aug, 2017 06:36 pm
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Owners-must-surgically-debark-loud-dogs-Oregon-12164111.

I get the matter of neighbor aggravation, whether it is about dogs or not. I love my barkers next door, sounds of life in a quiet place. Rocco and Scout, they are part of my daily time table for listening.

Roger once helped me buy dog food at a pet store I liked, and there was a dog there that was both beautiful and terrifically loud. Wish I could remember the kind of dog.. but what a woof!! Even I would need some fair amount of woof space, but that can be managed sanely.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 450 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 01:18 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Now I remember: it was a basset hound..
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 04:02 pm
My dog is a barker, but I make sure he does not stay outside to make noise after bed time. He barks impatiently when I am preparing his dinner. He barks if I get up from my chair. He barks when I walk out with him. And he barks at passing trucks pulling trailers. Lately I have been working on him to tone it down a bit. This is hard, because I personally don't mind how noisy he gets.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 05:16 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Nuts. I somehow erased a jolly set of comments.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Oof, about loud woofs
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 05:56:26