HEALTH, DIET WITH MENIERE'S DISEASE

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 01:39 am
Has anyone come across a daily diet for people with menieres. If someone has a diet regimen for the disease can they please let me know

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 02:19 am
@Kingsfield,
Obviously you are asking I assume as this is something you wish to cure, that you may personally have?

Without googling it, can I ask what is "Meniere's Disease" ...

roger

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 02:46 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Without googling, it's some sort of especially difficult hearing problem. I know a lady with the problem on another site and she hasn't said a word about special diets.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 04:54 am
Very doubtful that you'll find a diet that will help specifically sufferers with symptoms of Ménière's disease. I've done a Google search and saw nothing legitimate. I'm sure you're need is serious but don't think you're going to find any medical evidence that will prove anything is effective.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 01:52 pm
You've listed here a few months ago and received a lot of info and links to groups in your native Australia. Have those web links and local groups helped you with this info?
rhymer

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2017 04:19 pm
@Ragman,
Hi there,
I have had Menieres for many years but never found any relationship between the disease and ones diet!
It may help you to know that I discovered that when I started going dizzy, if I shut just one eye for up to 5 minutes (keep opening it again until desired effect occurs) my dizziness stopped and the diarrhoea and sickness did not occur.
This may well be a peculiar solution for me because no medical expert ever mentioned it and I never found another person on the web who had tried it.
I tried it because I knew that M was caused by conflict between muscles for space awareness, ears for sound, and eyes for spatial recognition. To avoid such conflict the shutting of eyes seemed the easiest way to try and control M. I soon found out that for me one was adequate!
I did continue with Tinnitus and eventually went totally deaf in one ear, but have been greatly satisfied with my discovery about my eye control for many years.
I hope this helps you too!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » HEALTH, DIET WITH MENIERE'S DISEASE
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:03:36