Am I alone?

Pharon

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2002 09:46 am
So tell me you lot,
Quote:
Am I the only one here that doesn't seem to know anyone. Embarrassed
Are there others out there trying to get in & keep up? Rolling Eyes
Who is in the group? So far I have got a dozen names but I know there must be more. Where does everyone know each other from? abuzz? Realm? Question

Who's who in the zoo? Confused Smile Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,955 • Replies: 18
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2002 09:49 am
Hi Pharon,

How did you come across this forum? I've been curious about you, too, and whether you're an Abuzzer who usually goes by another name.

I think almost all of us know each other from Abuzz primarily, several from the Realm as well, and have been invited by Jespah or Craven.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2002 09:55 am
Hiya Pharon!
I am a member of both Abuzz & Raven's Realm, although I spent very little time on the Realm. Where are you from?
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2002 10:47 am
Hi pharon

It is true that many of us know each other to varying degrees from Abuzz.com and the Realm. Please don't be concerned by that.
I'm delighted to get to know you and I'm certain that's true for the others as well. It's really GREAT to meet new people don't you think?
...and...
... from what I can see of this terrific site, there are going to be a lot more new people; so fasten your seat belt!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2002 10:53 am
You ain't alone. :-D I believe you are a Realmer, am I correct?

I'm both a Realmer and an Abuzzer (and a Virgo). Pleased to meetcha!
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2002 11:42 am
I believe Ian Hunter said it best:
"You're Never Alone With a Schizophrenic" Very Happy
0 Replies

bandylu2

Reply Mon 28 Oct, 2002 07:50 pm
I'm a former abuzzer (if there is such a being) who dabbled some in the Realm as well. But I've not hung out in either place for some time and have only recently been invited to this marvelous place. How did you come to join, Pharon?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2002 01:13 am
Hi, pharon!

I'm an Abuzzer (not 'former') and also have an account in the Realm. But I never did get the hang of the Realm and couldn't make myself feel much interest in it. So I've been an infrequent visitor there. This, however, looks like a great site.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2002 05:41 am
Hi Pharon - I am an Abuzzer also - and a Realm member - but really mainly for the chat!

I am from Australia, as are some other people both here and on Abuzz.

Deb
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2002 05:16 pm
MSN's software made The Raven's Realm rather awkward to use -- almost as persnikity as Abuzz. I'm a film buff, lighting designer and artist from Orange County, CA. Have fun and I'm certain that interaction with all of us will reveal more.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2002 09:39 pm
Hi (again) Pharon!

I was a member of Abuzz, but never felt comfortable there. I joined Raven's Realm and felt like I'd found a second home ~ having been invited to Able2know has been a privilege, and has become another 'home' for me.

I'm glad you're here and look forward to seeing you around.....

SMILE!

Rae Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2002 09:42 pm
Hi I'm Craven and I'm an alco..

Oops.

Pharon,

I'm pretty sure you never posted on the Realm. But yes most of the members here know each other from those sites. This will change when we "go public" as then there's no telling how things will go.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 29 Oct, 2002 10:47 pm
Where did Pharon go? Hi Pharon, another abuzzer. Pleased to meet you.
0 Replies

JerryR

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2002 08:31 am
Hi Pharon,...I'm from abuzz too!!
0 Replies

Kara

Reply Sun 3 Nov, 2002 02:55 pm
Hello Pharon...
I am from Abuzz but don't remember seeing you there under your current screen name. Maybe you were on intellectual topics, so I missed you. <<G>>

Many of us see Abuzz in decline and have welcomed Craven and Jespah's new forum here. I don't yet feel the continuity of the threads in the same way as Abuzz, but perhaps it just takes getting used to. There are good people here, some of the best Abuzzards.

So....WELCOME.

0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sun 10 Nov, 2002 02:50 pm
Wecome Pharon
Like Kara I welcome you and please do not misunderstand or feel alone because it seems like some of us are, well, cliquish. Some of us have known each other for years and we forget that others who were not on Abuzz or were on Abuzz and we never interacted with them. For example I don't know kara at all since I am one of the intellectuals from the more intellectuall aspects of Abuzz.com. :wink:

Hey Kara how goes it? Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2002 06:26 pm
Hi, pharon. I have been an Abuzzer almost two years. I have membership with the Realm, but never interacted there. I still use Abuzz, but I don't really enjoy going there, because there is no policing of the site and a group of posters there are intent on disrupting threads started by targeted Abuzzers. They are taking all the fun out of it - Plus, more and more of the best people are migrating over here. Exclamation
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Thu 14 Nov, 2002 06:49 pm
Aren't we all, ultimately, alone?

I hope I am, anyway. If I'm not, I'll have to start holding it in.
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 15 Nov, 2002 10:53 pm
Hello? Pharon? Can you hear me now? Come in.........we want to play! Cool
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am I alone?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:58:13