Help me,I can t control myself

Jon69

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 06:55 am
Hi! It s about a person...a girl. Well,I know her ,she knows me. If you strongly believe that I like her(because that s the main thought that will cross your mind after you have read the first line Smile)) ),sorry to dissappoint you. It s not love,I really disconsider her person and character. Ok,I hope this introduction will help you to introduce into my problem. Well,there is a voice in my mind and after some time I feel that I can t control it anymore. It tells me that I have to hurt that girl. I m not a coward,I m not gonna hurt a girl,but that voice is so strong. I can t control it...It says: 'Hurt her! Rape her! Make her feel bad!'. At the moment,I haven t done that,but I don t think I can abstain anymore. Hours per day that voice make me think about her...and a couple of days ago I saw her. She was in front of mine,just 50 metres forward. That was the first time when I was on the point of hurting her. Please help me! I don t want to do that,despide the fact that I really hate her. Help me! I forgot to tell you some important details: she made me a lot of harm and probably that s one of the reasons that give power to that voice.

jespah

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 06:57 am
@Jon69,
Get counseling. You need a professional's care.
Jon69

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 07:03 am
@jespah,
Do you think that I need to go to a psychiatrist? I ve always rejected that idea,but I can t control anymore. Sometimes I think that if I don t kill her or saw her dead and cold,life is impossible. Sometimes I think I can t live in this planet with her. I want her dead to live my life. Please reply and tell me if I really need to go to a psychiatrist. Please
jespah

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 07:04 am
@Jon69,
Yes, you need to see a psychiatrist before you act on these impulses, she gets hurt, and you ruin your own life.
Jon69

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 07:08 am
@jespah,
Would you be so glad and talk to me a bit about this problem?
PUNKEY

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 10:21 am
You need to present yourself to the nearest emergency psychiatric hospital asap. Why? Because you want to hurt yourself or another person. Your rage against an innicent person is dangerous. I know you dont want to hurt anyone, so get some help.

How you feel is criteria enough for you to be accepted for evaluation.

Good luck. You sound miserable and afraid of yourself.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 10:23 am
@Jon69,
Please go to a hospital emergency department as soon as possible and ask to speak to someone. You need help getting control of this.
0 Replies

Jon69

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 10:27 am
@PUNKEY,
On the one hand,I don t want to hurt her,despite the fact that I really hate her. On the other hand,I can t forget the harm she did for me. If you want more deatils,ask
jespah

Reply Mon 21 Aug, 2017 12:51 pm
@Jon69,
We don't need more details.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Help me,I can t control myself
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 03:48:04