Older than him !!

lmnx22

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 10:55 am
I m 31yr old female. I have never been in a relationship. I used to be the one who doesnt believe in love and never wanted to marry anyone. Recently i met a guy online on a education forum. Hes 24 and I am totally in love with him. we have exchanged our pics and we do chat on daily basis. He thinks i m 24 too. I feel that i am cheating him. He wants to meet me too. But i know he will be shocked to know my age and probably feel embarassed for talking to someone 7yrs older to him. I dont understand why the heck i like him so much. He likes me too. But I started being rude to him on msgs, hes very hurt and i just feel helpless. I purposefully made a big issue over a text of his , blamed him for it and now i ignore his msgs and told him not to text me anymore. I m finding it very difficult to handle this. I am very surprised to see myself acting like a teenager.Any suggestions pls.

maxdancona

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 11:02 am
@lmnx22,
Age is not the problem (there are lots of people who are in happy relationships with bigger age differences). The first problem is that you lied to him. The second problem is that you were abusive to him.

My advice is just to leave him alone from now on. You have screwed up this relationship. Learn from it and move on.

In your next relationship you should be honest and kind from day one.

lmnx22

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 11:07 am
@maxdancona,
Thank you.. i m pushing myself away for the same reasons. I will do that.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 11:15 am
@lmnx22,
Oh for gods sake!! You pushed a nice guy away because YOU have issues about 7 years?

Let him decide if this is a deal breaker.

Get honest and talk to him. He will either run away or laugh about your concerns.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Older than him !!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:44:03