I still want my ex

misslny

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 07:13 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
oh my god go away. i have been trying to delete this. of course i am responding lol you guys have been down right obnoxious. i may just **** him now cause i want to and i dont care about your thoughts. go harass someone else lol
0 Replies

misslny

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 07:15 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
i also know that ops alway respond a bunch so **** off. and no i don't feel "guilt" for thinking something. that is absurd. the brain has like 500,000 thoughts a day
tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 08:50 pm
@misslny,
Though you seem like a delightfully wonderful individual, I can only hope your quarry is resilient enough (or presently content enough) to resist temptation. I can't imagine the disappointment that would follow after sacrificing a marriage for....this.
chai2

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 09:39 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
I always find it funny when someone doesn't really get it that the spouse of the object of desire is an actual sentient being that might have something to say about all this. Not so much to the spouse, but to the person who thinks "I'll just **** him to spite ya'll" Especially since this guy hasn't contacted, maybe even thought about her for years.

That's chutzpah right there deciding what you'll do, when the do-ee might be repulsed at the idea for any number of reasons. Including the idea he doesn't want to cheat on his spouse. Can you imagine?

But, I guess he's not part of all this either, beyond being some movable piece on some really strange game board.

I'm not too confused as to why they broke up in the first place.

Is this troll season?
tibbleinparadise

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 09:51 pm
@chai2,
I feel that some folks are simply not capable of thinking of anything beyond themselves. I guess that has a label: Narcissism
misslny

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 11:43 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
you are quite the stalker. you could've made like one comment and bounced..hmmmm weirdo
0 Replies

misslny

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 11:46 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
you are a scorned wife. i can tell. sorry for you. ps he married her like 3 years after they had a kid with her..i think he married her for very practical reasons. all good though you are just a random weirdo from the internet lol
0 Replies

misslny

Reply Thu 17 Aug, 2017 11:48 pm
@chai2,
yeah--and you are the troll. you know nothing of me or him. but i will keep you posted on how repulsed he is. funny---i may never even reach out to him..but im being crucified for my thoughts! lol you are sad
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I still want my ex
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 12:32:18