Gynaecologist for Men

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 04:26 pm
I am Men of age 32. And i want to check my health if i am Okay to plan for Children. Myself and my wife were planned for last four to five month's, but still no positive result. My wife is feeling sad every months after it is going negative. I want to see some Gynecologist or some other specialist for this. Can anyone tell me which specialist i need to consulate for me? I know for my wife we can go to Gynecologist, but for Men's also is it Gynecologist or some other specialist.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 772 • Replies: 7

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 04:28 pm
No; it's not called that. Go to your regular physician and ask them to test you for sperm count.
Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 04:44 pm
I remember doing sperm counts, at a lab I joined in the months I'd wanted to do more hematology than where I then worked. Snort, I became the automatic hematologist at the new place.

I left, naturally, went back to the university, but not before I saw a lot of sperm on the screen.
Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 07:03 pm
More semen than an aircraft carrier can hold.
Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 07:36 pm
It seemed like that..
Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 07:46 pm
also, I had to hand men cups to use.. with instructions.
0 Replies
Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 07:50 pm
I apologize to the original poster, as it is true there can be difficulties, and non of that is funny.
0 Replies
Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:48 pm
Go to a urologist
0 Replies

Related Topics

Do you have a better solution? - Question by mrudula
  1. Forums
  2. » Gynaecologist for Men
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 03/30/2023 at 06:04:38