Deletin's' mysteries

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 11:47 am
A2k Mgrs, this'n' perfectly innocent, and names 'gise'd to protect the guilty. Yea, it'll confuse you 'less you been followin' the 'cuss'n; but I hope you'll let it stay anyhow. After it's all just kiddin', actually we love y'all ! Thanks, Gals [Guys ?]

On Sept 11, 2017, at 6:48 PM, Dale Hileman <[email protected]> wrote:

Tlz, d'you think they'll delete my https://able2know.org/topic/405368-1#post-6481612 ?

On Sept 22, 2018, at 6:45 AM, Tlz [<[email protected]>] responded:

It seems innocent to me, but they may do it out of spite [it bein' to delete so many of my OP's]
'Who; me, AWAD or Stur [wasn't sure who Tlz meant was deletin' my msgs]'

Sent from my iPhone
[Sent from a sense of confusion]

My later answer:

Ah now Tlz, I see whatcha mean ! 'them,' the a2k Mgrs in a sense of spite. You gotta f'g'v my ancient head

I'd guessed so, I kidded 'em as a 'bunch of li'lol' ladies sittin'ata round table,' fumin', suggestin' they just don' like me. However, it could all just be a few Software Glitches…

.....tho my single most mysterious journalistic mystery in some 86 years writin'. Why do my OP's keep disappearin...

But 'tcould be 'cause I kid 'em so much, they take me sooooo seriously….

One day I even got kicked off a2k, or so I thought, but then, MIRACLE, thought I, only 3 hours later I was reinstated, only deepenin' the whole thing....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 269 • Replies: 6
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 01:03 pm
@dalehileman,
Hesus Cripes Almighty, 'ts been 3 hours now !!! and it's still there !!

I must have somehow learned to do something right. But Mgrs, if you'd only write it all down, give us a Style Manual......

Incidentally, but speakin' of the Software Speller Dumdums, 'Cripes' is a Hones't-Gosh Real Word......

...& speakin'a software, been 18 yrs now, at least, and the bot still jumps up & down. Please, please, please....... just this one Glitch, please...
dalehileman

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 02:34 pm
@dalehileman,
...5 hours !!!......
0 Replies

emmett grogan

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 06:44 pm
I think you might be a bit paranoid about all of this.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 06:52 pm
@emmett grogan,
Quote:
a bit paranoid
Mebbe so Grog. but how many of your OP's get deleted
emmett grogan

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 06:56 pm
@dalehileman,
I just got here, I don't think any, yet.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 11 Aug, 2017 07:02 pm
@emmett grogan,
Quote:
Tired of my enforced retirement. I feel like I've departed the tomb.

Thanks Gan for that Prof. Mine was hardly 'forced,' since I never liked workin'; but tell me (us ?) more 'bout you. I'm [email protected] and on acct of my age and Alzie's don't much care how that revelation horrors others
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Deletin's' mysteries
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 02:46:33