Am i a bad girlfriend? How do i overcome this?

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 12:38 pm
Ok so iam in a perfect relationship we are very happy, weve been together for 3 years. Hes a really lovely person but something happened.. so on his biryhday o was feeling a bit distant from my bf and started thinking about his friend.. he showed me more attention.. i started to think that what if i like him? What would happen if he kissed me and silly stufflike that.. then everyone who was at the birthday party went to my bf room and my bf had too much to drink so he fell asleep on the couch and the rest of us were on the bed still drinking and i let my bf friend put his arm around me and we fell asleep like that... i liked it.. iliked the attention... now its beena month after, my bf said i did nothing wrong but i feel diferently because of my thoughts... ifeel terrible even though everyone said that i didnt do anything wrong and its normal to have those thoights sometimes but i still feel guilty... what should i do.. i love my bf very much hes amazing but i feel like i did sonething that he would never do to me and feel horrible about it.. i cant go about my day without having a breakdown about it... whats should i do? Did i really do nothing wrong..?

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 12:47 pm
@Jusemusepuse,
What are your ages?

Three years with the same guy and you are feeling "distant" from him? Why?
Jusemusepuse

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 12:49 pm
@PUNKEY,
We ate both 19, it was just a brief period of feeling this way because my cousin was staying with me and we didnt have a lot of time alone tigether..
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 12:53 pm
You are 19 and have been with him for 3 years?

You are not going to like this, but I am going to tell you that you are too young to be so committed to one guy at your age. No wonder you are being distracted by another guy! You don't have enough experience to sort out all the feelings that are going to come your way.

Listen to your gut. It says you are able to appreciate more than one fella at age 19.
Jusemusepuse

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 01:08 pm
@PUNKEY,
Actually your words helped me a bit, thank you for your opinion!
0 Replies

Jusemusepuse

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 01:25 pm
@Jusemusepuse,
Please if you are reading this, tell me what to do... did i cheat? Am i a bad girlfriend? I love my bf very much and i wouldnt want to hurt him in any way..
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 01:38 pm
@Jusemusepuse,
I've been married for 35 years and I still sometimes am attracted to or admire the beauty of other women. I just choose not to act on that attraction because I love my wife. Is this being a bad husband? Of course not.

The only thing that might be considered wrong for you to have done was to fall asleep with the guy's arm around you. Seems to me your boyfriend has forgiven you for that, so accept his forgiveness and see that it does not happen again.

0 Replies

emmett grogan

Reply Wed 9 Aug, 2017 08:12 pm
@Jusemusepuse,
Quote:
Am i a bad girlfriend? How do i overcome this?

Practice, practice, practice.
0 Replies

TinaSanders

Reply Wed 16 Aug, 2017 05:31 am
@Jusemusepuse,
Well, if you li=ove your boyfriend you are not wrong) just do not do that again
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am i a bad girlfriend? How do i overcome this?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:48:15