Rest in Peace, Saab.

Blickers

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 10:00 pm
Saab's posts were always a must read. She was a real bright spot here. Very sad news.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 26 Jul, 2017 11:08 pm
@Blickers,
We grieve for saab's daughter's loss and for our loss. Saab was very special and our whole community has suffered a loss. Rest in Peace, Saab. I hope Saabs daughter understands how special she was to us, and can find some comfort in that.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2017 12:53 am
It was a real shock, Saab never gave any indication anything was wrong, she just soldiered on. That's a very quiet, dignified form of bravery.

RIP Saab.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Jul, 2017 05:53 am
@ossobucotemp,
Thanks for letting us know Osso.

She was a kind and thoughtful person with a great sense of design and style. Really enjoyed reading her posts on my art and architecture threads.

She will be deeply missed.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 01:36 pm
Truly.

It's traditional for those remaining to speak glowingly of the departed regardless of their character while alive, but I think this is one of those rare cases where the person who has left us rightly deserves all of the laudatory remembrances and kind words offered.

I imagine that most of us only knew saab through our interactions with her here on A2K and I'm certain that a lot of members here are not quite the same as their A2K personas (and that's a good thing) but with saab, I believe she must have been the very same person here as she was in "real life," and that was a person of very admirable qualities.

We've lost a dear heart, and it truly is sad.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 03:19 pm
I am so very sorry to learn of Saab's passing.

I really enjoyed her posts and the perspective she brought to topics. She will be sorely missed by me.

I extend my condolences to her daughter, as well as to other family and friends who are affected by her loss.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 06:38 pm
I am sorry to read this. She was most gracious.
farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2017 04:58 pm
@neologist,
just saw this. She was always welcomed in discussions.Sorry to hear that she left us.
ossobucotemp

Reply Sat 29 Jul, 2017 05:37 pm
@farmerman,
I remember her as easily straightforward. Plus we enjoyed talking.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Sun 30 Jul, 2017 05:30 pm
My condolences to her family and friends.

Shalom.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 2 Aug, 2017 05:38 am
Very sad goodbyes... dear friend. always nice.
0 Replies