Accused of cheating

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2017 08:36 am
My husband has been accusing me of cheating. He has been going through my phone trying to find proof. He even went so far as to go through my mother's phone to find the truth. I have not cheated on him, nor would I. I have been cheated on before by him and a boyfriend when I was younger. I would never do that to someone else. I am at a loss as to why he is so adimant that I am cheating. What should I do? And why would he accuse me?

jespah

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2017 08:39 am
@singlemomma,
Because he may be back to his old cheating ways. It's easier to accuse you than to risk having you find out he's back to it. Or maybe he's just paranoid.

Either way, get thee to counseling - either the marital kind, or alone. Get some coping skills or a way to get this junk to stop. He does not trust you and that is lousy for a marriage. It would be a dealbreaker for me, and for a lot of people as well. Decide whether you will put up with it and, if you won't, what your exit strategy will be.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2017 08:44 am
@singlemomma,
If my spouse went through my phone... that would be the end of the marriage. Period.

Change your passwords. If you think it is worth it, go to marriage counseling, then go to a divorce lawyer.

There is no way that you should put up with this.
0 Replies