Who invented underwear/Tell me about your sexy underwear!

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:10 pm
You sexy little no-pinkied, no-litttle toed thing you.

Your non-thong underwear doesn't really ride up the crack of your butt that much, does it? Mine doesn't.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:21 pm
Mine does.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:24 pm
Okay, okay! No need to get all snippy about it!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:25 pm
Snippy? Who me? Hey, I sometimes wear boxer-briefs to bed - they definitely do not ride up on me.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:27 pm
lol, wasn't sure if he was talking to you or me...figured you lil k....

But as I have found, if you strategically place them, no they don't ride up..haha
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:28 pm
Aaah, yes, that is the beauty of boxer-briefs. They are the best! I like when girls where big loose boxer shorts though. That's weird, right? But for some reason, it just drives me wild!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:28 pm
When it comes to undies, Jesse Ventura and I wear the same brand.

'cept in the winter when I hafta be outside for a while - then its thermal longies.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:30 pm
Jesse Ventura goes commando, doesn't he? Shocked
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:30 pm
Mr. Green
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:41 pm
I have regular boxers for bedtime too.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:48 pm
littlek wrote:
I have regular boxers for bedtime too.

You're just saying that to get me excited, aren't you? Tease!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:49 pm
Nope, I'm not. I only have one pai of regular boxers left. They have Boxers (the doggie variety) on them.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:52 pm
I used to have a few pairs. I don't like 'em though, for me. Too roomy. As someone on a sitcom once said, "my boys need a home".
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:53 pm
I found a bunch of funny boxers on sale at some expensive store my sister was shopping in. Another pair had monkeys eating from bowls. I like them because they're roomy. But, I like the boxer-briefs because they stretch.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:53 pm
boxers are great for sleeping in, in the summer
i've got some great fishing lure patterned ones
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:54 pm
hehehe

~~~>coughing here Embarrassed

I have actually worn a pair out in ...umm, public..hehe Shocked

They are red, white and blue with a big USA on one leg. I love boxers.......great to wear around the house with a wife beater. :wink:
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 09:57 pm
OK....panty freak.. my sexiest pair of underware are completely crotchless. Not just in the crotch area. They are little pieces of spandex about a 1/2 inch in diameter that go around the waiste, then has 2 small loops that you pull up your thighs and they go around the top of your thighs. No fabric.
Just imagine a pair of G strings, but with out the fabric in the middle.. just the elastic.
De'ms fugn HOT! but ohhhhhhhhh my... they are >ahem< irritating? ( use your imagination Laughing) So needless to say, they dont get worn very often.

My most comfortable are emmit smith cowboy boxers. ;-)
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 10:04 pm
One time I bought my brother a pair of flashy gold sparkly go-go boy briefs as a gag gift for Christmas. I thought it would be a riot, but of course, my narrow-minded family didn't get it, and thought I was trying to tell them that I was gay or something. They're kooks, but I love 'em.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 10:06 pm
Those sound like totally Joey on Friends skivvies.

gold go-go boy briefs. Setanta would probably kill someone who gave him something like that. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 2 Dec, 2004 10:08 pm
I'd wear gold gogo boy briefs.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 07:04:52